36 Person I love

" I AM BORED!"

"You know you can say that without whining because I'm in your house for the same reason"
Taehyung says with a slight giggle. Absolutely loving irritating jungkook as the other is laid upon Taehyung. His head on the other's chest, snuggling in closer even if there is no more space to do so. Their legs entangled. One of Taehyung's hand on the back of his own head and other playing with jungkook's hair.

"You know you are very annoying and I hate you?"

"Ofc baby you like me so much" Taehyung kisses the other as he hit his chest lightly.
" Besides take some rest, tomorrow is our last exam of this year, we'll be in our final year finally and it's just literature and you've done with your studies so am i, so....
Just relax"

Taehyung continues to which jungkook just hums and cranes his neck upwards to nuzzle in Taehyung's neck making the other giggle again.

Knock! Knock! Knock!
And the door to jungkook's room opens up.

"What the fuck!" Jungkook yells

"Hey what's the point of knocking when you're opening the door anyway!!"
Taehyung says as soon as he sees jungkook's little sister at the door.

The day she found about the two she was very happy.
And was giddy for a whole week after that. And obviously she swore on her life to not tell anyone about them cause she just wanted them to be happy.
So here she was trying to save their asses.

"Oh thank god you guys are not doing the dirty"
She slowly removed her hand from her eyes.

"I'm just here to tell you Jimin oppa is coming here, I saw him through the window. Just here to inform"

She then turns to Taehyung and goes "put on a shirt atleast"

As she leaves the room smiling cause she just saved their asses from getting busted which in turn resulted the other two to be in a state of panic.

They looked at each other when the doorbell rung and the main door is opened.

Jimin is someone who visits a lot so he will just come upstairs, as far as jungkook knows.
So he pushes Taehyung off and he scrambles below the bed.

A few knocks are heard and jungkook picks up Taehyung's shirt and blindly throws it beneath the bed.
Which hits Taehyung in the face and he stops himself from cursing at jungkook out loud.

He opens the door and greets Jimin in the middle of pulling his full sleeve shirt down. He can not show him his tattoos and a few hickeys here and there.

Jimin doesn't respond and sits on the other's bed. Shuffling under the blanket and then slowly poking his head out.

"I'm bored Jeon! Entertain me"
He whines and giggles at the same time.

Jungkook also laughs and sits beside him and they started talking.

Taehyung on the other hand was getting bored. But then he realised that his phone is in the bathroom. He wonders how he managed to leave his phone in his boyfriend's bathroom but then again he remembered how Jungkook picked him from there and took him to bed to sleep. Something jungkook usually does. Pick him up when he's not paying attention and taking him to be to cuddle. He finds it adorable.

He panics for a while and just wishes Jimin doesn't go there.

Whereas Jimin saw jungkook's phone laying around and opened it with no problems. It was his bestfriend's phone of course he knew the password.

He looks at the new lockscreen and says "you look kinda thin in this picture but the background is beautiful"

"Ohh yeah haha, it's an old one" jungkook chuckles looking at the picture of Taehyung in his lockscreen which Jimin confuses to be him. It made him blush as he remembered their first and only date. And how much he loved taking the other's pictures. Taehyung is just too beautiful. His lockscreen is a reminder of that date. Taehyung is standing near the rally, his silhouette dark so any one would be unable to recognise him, the sunrise spread with warm colours. It reminded him of the warm feeling that Taehyung radiates.