𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Jotaro Kujo's POV :

Kakyoin decided it would be best if we spent every last hour in this beach house to as if it were our last; because we- or I only have two weeks left of vacation..

Actually, it was bullshit only because I thought I had a month and some weeks left. Screw university.. Honestly..

"Let's.. go walk around! I couldn't think of anything." Kakyoin suggested and I tossed him his shoes. It would be nice to go for a walk; we haven't for a while. Unless you count the walks being us walking to the beach, the restaurants or food courts, the arcade, so on.

I grab my hat and the red headed boy and I walk out to the warm sand.

"That hat needs to go into the wash. You've been wearing it all summer." Kakyoin grabbed my hat and put it on top of his head. I was going to obligate him not to take it, but he looked cute so I didn't mind it too much.

"Yeah yeah, we can do it when we get back. It doesn't smell or anything; so I don't know why it needs to be washed." I hummed and walked hand in hand with Kakyoin. Today was one of those "perfect" days. The sun was bright and the wind was at a cooling temperature. But, I know because I said that I'll jinx it and something will happen.

"Wooooah! I need that!" Kakyoin pulled my hand to this large outdoors vendor hall; point at a large cherry plush. It was cite, I'll give him that.

"One, how do we fit it inside the house? And two, what will you do with it!"

"Well duh Jojo, I'm gonna lay on it! It's so cute!" He payed for twelve balls, the goal being to knock down all twenty pins. I stand back and observe from behind.
"Bahm!" I did it!" He knocked over all the pins using all twelve balls.

"Good job." I reached up and grabbed the large cherry plush for him.
"We're seriously not dragging this everywhere? We should stop home and drop it off." We both come to an agreement and walk it back home.

——————{ ✨ }——————

Kakyoin Noriaki's POV :

I grab the stems of the giant cherry, hauling it inside the living room of our beach house.

"See? I told you it'd fit!" I smile and stood next to Jotaro, looking at the giant cherry now in our house.
"It's quite large.."

"I think we could've gotten the smaller one; but if you're happy so am I."

——————{ ✨ }——————{ ✨ }——————

Hello everyone! Long time no see ~
I'm so sorry I haven't released any chapters.

I have good and potentially bad news! So I have released a new book on this account named "Given One-Shots"! I'm super proud of it.

Bad news.. : this book is coming to an end! Chapter 30 will be the last chapter for this entire book! I do have an amazing plan that I think will work out perfectly~!
I could make a second book just for the ending if y'all really want it! We'll see~

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for being patient 🤍