𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Kakyoin's Noriaki's Point of View

"What was that for?" He ask and walk to his car, Jotaro following next to me.

"What?"

"The kiss? What was it for?" He ask and I sighed.

"He's been going through a lot; it was just a friend thing." I said and Jojo unlock the car.

"Be honest with me.. You two are dating."

"Jojo.. I-" I cut myself off before deeply inhaling.
"Only for a few days. It wasn't serious and I needed somebody to hold for the time being.. I thought we were done for.." I say and look up waiting for a response.
Nothing..
He said.. absolutely nothing? Why was he being quiet?

"Jotaro, I'm sorry.." I look at him and he massages his temples. I definitely pissed him off..

"I'm glad we're back together; but I don't want to talk about this anymore, okay? Just.. don't bring it up." He started the car and I nod, looking sappy out the passenger seats' window. I watch the cats and buildings pass unapologetically and sighed.

•—• •—•

Jotaro and I sat on the couch, laughing while watching a movie. It was really nice to hear his laugh again.. it really was.

We decide to make some homemade pizza since we didn't really wanna eat anything bland.

"No! You use plain cheese and maybe; maybe sausage!" He said and I shake my head.

"Look, pineapple on pizza is good! I'll just put it on half. It's half pineapple and half sausage.

"How long should it stay in?" I gently put it in the oven and looked at the oven clock.

"Let's check back on it in five minutes." I sat down onto the counter and watched Jotaro.

"What's up?" He looked at me and I blushed, looking away.

"You're just cute~" I smile and he walked over, standing between my legs and gave me multiple pecks on the lips. I missed his kisses dearly..

A few minutes pass and we heard the oven dinger go off, signaling the pizza was ready!
I hop off the counter and open the oven door, smelling cheese.

"I'll get it out." I grab a large plate and a spatula before dragging the pizza onto the plate, closing the door and turning off the pizza.
"Mission accomplished!"

"Well, we still need to taste it you know." Jojo cuts the pizza into eight equal slices and we split it.
"Not bad." He took a bit and I did the same, fanning my mouth.

"How is your mouth not burning from the heat?" I ask and quickly drink water, watching him shrug.

"I guess it's normal for me."