𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

(Authors Note : Y'all! Thank you so much for the support on my last chapter! It was a lot of fun to make and read your comments ^^
Y'all DEMANDED in my messages another chapter and so bam! Just for you guys~
I'll still post next Monday since I only post Monday's.
Stay safe everyone and thank you guys so much for the support!!)

Jotaro Kujo's Point of View

Uhg, I hate this.. it's been a week since Kakyoin caught Yuki and I and her hasn't turned up. Ever since he ran out, he hasn't been answering my calls, texts, emails.. Nothing.
He hasn't been home either.

"Dammit.." I sigh to myself and blow out a cloud of smoke. I look at my phone camera and accidentally turned the camera so it was faxing him. My hair was a mess and I had pretty big eye bags, red, pink, and gray circle my eyes. Yeah, I've been crying..

I run my hand through my hair and look back at how many times I've called him.

"Thirty six.." I chuck my phone onto the nearby chair and sigh, walking back inside the house. I hated this.. I hated not being able to see him in the mornings- at all at that.

I walk to the kitchen and grab an apple, leaning against the counter and and I examined the apple.

"It matches his hair.."

—time skip—

"You fucked up kid." I groan and rest my face into the palms of my hands as I heard Joseph state the obvious.

"Old man, I know that.. Gah, it wasn't my fault! We were just goofing around and she wanted to.. you know, do the do. It was just the wrong timing. Kakyoin won't listen to me." I hear him sigh over the phone.

"Is he back yet?"

"No.."

"Worst case scenario is that he drove all the way back home. Best case scenario he's not far. Kakyoin isn't someone who would full on ditch someone." He said and I nodded, standing up.

"I have an idea; I'll call you back." I hung up and found Rin's number; she gave it to me in case of an emergency of some sort.

"Hey Jotaro! What's happening?" She had her usual upbeat voice and I sigh.
"Uh oh, mister grumpy pants arrived."

"I fucked bad.. really bad.."

>>time skip<<

"What an ass! I can't believe her! And no, he said he'll be gone for a bit. The last place he stopped was at some cafe.. the deepsea cafe I think?" She said I nod.

"I'm going there now. Thanks." I hung up and tuck my phone away, grabbing my car keys and leaving the house immediately. I needed to find him.

I walk into the cafe and spot Kakyoin by his red hair. He was sitting next to a guy who've I've never seen before; they were laughing. I wonder what was so funny.

"Kakyoin! There you are! Why haven't you come back home?" I walk over to him and he looks at home, his smile slowly fading away.

"Anyways.. the ground beef joke wasn't too funny." He laughed and looked at the man across from him who gently hit his shoulder.

"Yet you were hysterical? Sure~" he said and I step in front of Kakyoin.

"Please, I can explain. It wasn't how it looked.. She's a liar!" I whisper yell at Kakyoin and he avoided eye contact with me.
"Come on, do you really think I'd do that to you?" I ask and he finally looks at me with guilt on his face.

"You.. You really hurt me. There's no reason to talk to you.." he said sternly and I grab his wrist before being met with a fist to my face. I stumble and hear everyone say 'oooo'.
I stand back up and look at the mysterious male.

"Don't touch him. He said he didn't want to talk to you anymore." He said and I adjust my hat before slamming a punch at his face, hitting him with absolutely no mercy.

"Jotaro stop it!" I feel people pulling the two of us away from us.
"Are you okay?!" Kakyoin rushed over and looked at the male, grabbing a cloth and wiping the blood off his nose.

"Wow. Just; wow Kakyoin. After all I've been through, you still choose him over me? This is insanity.." I furrow my eyebrows and massage my temple before hearing him stand up.

"A word, Jotaro?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom, locking the door.

-•—•-

"Jojo.." he locked the door and we met eyes.
"What you did really hurt me.. It isn't like you to do that.. I talked to Yuki and she told me how you were trying to take an advantage of her and it looked so."

"Kakyoin.. Come on; You know I'd never hurt you- Like, ever. We've only been here a month and two days, and the Forth of July is in two days.. We were going to watch the fireworks together; why on earth would I want to break our relationship? Look.. Yuki was wasted as hell and I was only on top of her because I wanted her to control herself.. I didn't kiss her, I didn't do anything.." I sigh and he began to cry.
"Oh, please don't cry.." I walk over and hug him tightly, feeling him cry into my shoulder and returning the hug which made me smile a bit.

"I'm sorry Jojo! I didn't mean to get mad at you! I just.. put two and two together, and it looked as if you were cheating on me.."

"Come on Kakyoin, that's horseshit. You know I'd never do that." I look down at him and he pulls away, wiping the tears out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jotaro.. O-Oh! I have to go and see if Hinata is okay!" He ran out the bathroom and I sigh. That must be the other guy..

I walk out the bathroom and everyone side eyed me. Was this guy like the heart of the bar? I walk over to him and kneeled down.

"Hey man, I'm sorry for what I did-" he cuts me off.

"Fuck off dude." He stood up and wiped his nose, stumbling a bit.
"Are you okay Kakyoin? Did he hurt you?"

"N-No, it's okay. Hey, you have my number right? Text me later. I'm gonna leave now." Kakyoin said and Hinata nodded, kissing his cheek before watching my boyfriend walk out.

—•——•—

"What was that for?" I ask and walk to my car, Kakyoin following next to me.

"What?"

"The kiss? What was it for?" I ask and he sighed.

"He's been going through a lot; it was just a friend thing." He said and I unlock the car.

"Be honest with me.. You two are dating."

"Jojo.. I-"

(Boom cliffhanger! Do you think that he's going to say yes or no? Comment!!)