𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

(Authors Note ;
Omg! Thank you guys so frickin' much for 1k reads on this book! I literally didn't think I'd get this far and here I am! But all of this goes to you guys. Thank you so much!!)

Kakyoin Norkiaki's Point Of View

"Do you miss the others?" I sat on the counter as Jotaro made himself a smoothie.

"Odd question.. Yes, I miss them. Not entirely, but a small bit. They can be so annoying; like my old man. Polnareff is alright, and Avdol. Just not my old man." He said and grabbed a glass, pouring the fruit smoothie into the glass.
"Do you?"

"Haha, yeah. Even Joseph. I miss Holly too.. I wonder how she's doing." I wonder to myself, earning a hit to the arm.

"You're not fucking my mom, Kakyoin." He said and sat down on a chair next to me. I laugh.

"Alright. It was just a thought~" I said jokingly and grabbed a pear, biting into the sweet fruit.

"Hey uh, Kakyoin. I have to ask you something.. That kiss- what did that mean to you?" He looked at me and I looked back, tilting my head at the question. I feel my cheeks and ears heat up.

"Th-The kiss? Well, it was just a kiss. What did you make of it?" I asked and he chugged his smoothie, washing the glass quickly before walking away.
"Where are you going?" I set down my pear and hop down onto the floor, walking after Jotaro. I gently grabbed his arm.
"Did I.. Do something wrong?"

"I'm going to my room." He said coldly before tugging his arm away from my grip, walking upstairs. I sigh when I heard his door close quickly. What did I do? Did I anger him? Probably.. But.. What did I do to him that was wrong?"

I pondered in the kitchen , taking out my phone and shuffling my phone and shuffling my "Summer Time Beach Time" playlist, deciding to cheer Jotaro up by making cookies. When I made the cupcakes, he ate almost all of the vanilla. So.. I'll make chocolate and vanilla cookies! Maybe he'll want some chocolate.

-

"Jotaro? I'm coming in." I slowly open his door, holding the batch of cookies, he was laying chest down with his face on his pillow. Could he breath?

"I made you cookies as an apology for what I did. I don't know what, but.. I'm sorry." I walk over to his bed and sat down next to his bench-like body. He sits up and gently holds my chin.
"J-Jotaro..?"

"I'm sorry I was being an ass. You didn't do anything.. Kakyoin, that kiss made me feel different. Something that I haven't felt before. I like both genders. We all know that.. But, I like you. I've liked you for a long time- I've just been too embarrassed to tell you.. Well, I guess that this is my official love confession." He grabbed a cookie and looked away, eating it. He what?

"I want you to be mine, and only mine.. and I want to be yours.. Holly actually made these." He paid and reached into his pocket, pulling out two necklaces. It was so cute! One was a key, it had Jotaro's name on it. The other had a locket with my name on it.
"She wanted you to wear the one with my name, and I wear the one with yours. I know it's really cheesy.. but I actually do really like it.

"Jotaro, I.. I accept your confession. I love you too!" I smile brightly and hug him, feeling him run my back.
"I love you too, Jotaro. Everybody knew that I've liked you." I smile and he pulls away, looking at me with lust-filled eyes. It was like everything around us had just vanished. It was only him and I in this world right now.
We slowly lean in, our lips only centimeters away. He gently holds my cheek as our lips connected, sharing a passionate kiss. I've dated a lot of people, but now my heart belongs to and only Jotaro.

"I love you most Kakyoin. Well then, stay still." I gently lean forward, him clipping the loose necklace that hung at the 'v' part of my collarbones. He snapped on his necklace.
"Thanks for the cookies." He gave a small smile, me jumping onto him.

-

We sat on the couch, Jotaro's legs stretched along the couch as I had my knees up to my chest, on Jotaro's lap as I look through movies. I look over and he was reading a written-documentary on starfish. It was nice; the only thing playing was the trailers to different movies. But, it was a really comfortable silence.