𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Jotaro Kujo's Point Of  View

I drank the tea Kakyoin made for me and I looked up at the large tv.
"How about that one?" I point at the remote to the movie with that weird doll? Chucky? Something like that.

"Sure!" Kakyoin clicked on the movie and I went to go and tip my hat, but it's upstairs.

-

Okay, this movie was really funny. I laughed most of the time he said something. He's cool.

"How about dinner? It's already.. wow, it's two in the morning!" Kakyoin smiles and walked to the kitchen. I followed behind him.
I found an apple, so I decided to walk downstairs to the basement where I saw a pool table. I walk over to it and organize the balls in a triangle form before grabbing my stick, putting that chalk on it before lining it up with the ball.

"A pool table? Nice!" I hear Kakyoin come down and I hit the ball, watching the balls scatter. Ah, I git four in a hole.

"I made you oatmeal. I didn't want you living off of an apple tonight." Kakyoin handed me the bowl and I have a small smile, eating it. It was pretty good; I'd eat anything to me honest. I see him sit on the r of the table and I set my empty bowl down. I stand next to him and look at him.

"I like your hair. You almost never took your hat off in school." He smiles and plays with my hair. It did feel kinda nice with him doing that.