𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Jotaro Kujo's Point Of  View

"Yeah yeah mom. I'll see you in a few months." I look at Holly and roll my eyes when she holds her arms out to me for a hug. I hug her and grab my car keys next to the ash tray.
I look back at her and wave before hauling my two suitcases out the front door with me before opened my trunk with my keys. I put my two luggage's in it before closing it, walking to the drivers seat. I had a BMW X5. It was a nice car.

I pull out my phone and tap on Kakyoin's contact, texting him that I was on the way.
I scroll up in our chat and tap on his address, the bitch on my phone telling me which directions to go. I take out my pack of cigarettes and my lighter, putting one in my mouth and lighting it. In the back of my mind, I could kind of hear my mom yelling at e to stop smoking.

"Yare yare daze.." I mumble to myself before starting my car, driving out and away from my neighborhood.
I turn the radio knob and roll down the windows, listening to whatever was on. I don't really have a music preference. Well, as long as it's not Oprah or Country. I hate those..

-

I get out of my car and walk up to Kakyoin's front door, hesitating a bit. I clear my throat and knock a few times, backing up slightly.
I see a girl with long navy blue hair. He had one of those clear glasses on and was wearing a jumper. Hm. Must have been Kakyoin's roommate.
"Hi. Is Kakyoin here?" I ask and she smiles at me.

"You must be the notorious Jotaro~ Yeah! One second. Kakyoin! Jotaro is here!" She says and waved her hand.
"Come in!" She moves and I nod, walking in.

"Jotaro?!" I hear a loud thud and shake my head with a small smile. He is clumsy..
"One second!" I hear footsteps running around from the upstairs before hearing somebody rush down the stairs.

"Jojo!" I hear a familiar voice call out to me and I turn around quickly, seeing Kakyoin run towards me. I give him a fist bump and we hug. It was nice..
"Sorry about all of that. I couldn't find my brush." He chuckled. I peek over behind him, seeing four suitcases.
"Yeah, sometimes I can overpack.. but more is better than less! Most of the time." He smiles and I feel my heart melt. Ah, his smile.

"Y-Yeah. Uh, ready to go?" I ask and he frantically nods. I grab two of the handles to his luggage's as he hauls the other two. Once we left the house, he took the cigarette out of my mouth and put it in his. I thought that was cute.

"I don't think I have enough room. Two of them can sit in the back while the rest can go in the trunk." I say and he nods, the two of us loading up the car.

We both get into the car and I start in, buckling my seatbelt; seeing him do the same.
"So off to the airport we go." I say and drive away.
After a few minutes, I see him changing the radio songs. He found a station with the band "Mannheim Steamroller". It was percussions, strings, brass, all sorts of combinations in these songs.

"Shit." I mutter and look at my gas monitor. It was low.
"There's a Wawa. I'm gonna stop for gas." I see Kakyoin nod and I get off at the next exit, pulling into a station. I get out of the car and Kakyoin does the same.

"I'm gonna go and get slushees. Do you want one?" The red headed boy asks me and I hummed.

"Uh.. the blue one." I say and he laughs, walking inside of the Wawa. I fill my car up with gas and waited patiently.

-

I put the pump back in it's slot and see Kakyoin walk over. He handed me the blue slushee and I nodded.
"Thanks." Kakyoin and I get back into the car. I check my phone.

"Okay. Our flight leaves in around three hours. It'll take us around an hour and a half to get there.. so we'll have enough time." I say to myself and began driving. I drink my slushee.

"Hey Jojo, wanna make purple~?" He said and I looked at him confused before looking back at the road. Purple? I blush quickly and turn my hat towards my face, clearing my throat. I could hear his laughter.

"Purple.. that's funny." I said and he hits my shoulder, moving his chair back and fourth like a child.
"Don't break the damn thing." I say and he grabs a bag from in front of him.

"I bought snacks because sometimes at airports you can't find the right thing. I got gummy worms, this small bowl of assorted fruit, and these gummy cherries! It's like gushers basically." He said and I stopped at a red light.

"May I have a cherry?" I ask and I see Kakyoin nod, opening the bag and putting one in my hand which I then put in my mouth. It was a gummy, but when you bit into it, it was just.. cherry slime. I liked it nonetheless.