𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒 (semi-finale)

Jotaro Kujo's POV ;

Kakyoin and I had just finished packing, the two of us cleaning around the house. We don't want to leave it a mess for the next people/person to have this beach house.

"The upstairs is done!" Kakyoin came downstairs with our luggage's and bags, putting them by the front door.

"The downstairs is done as well. Whew, what a morning. Here." I cross off today's date and hang the marker up again.

"You know what we deserve? Donuts!" Kakyoin put on his shoes.
"Dough-nuts! Dough-nuts! Dough-nuts!" He chanted and I chuckle, putting on my shoes and grabbed a jacket as well. It wasn't cold but there was definitely a breeze.

The red-headed boy and I walk over to the nearest Doughnut shop. We walk inside and decided to order one dozen, half mine and the other half would be Kakyoin's. I chose chocolate, red velvet with red velvet frosting, and one jelly doughnut. I pay and we walk out with the box.
"Ah Ah, no eating until we get back home." I shoo his hand away and continued.

"Woah a dolphin! Look over there!" I smile excitedly and look away, trying to find the dolphin; spoiler alert.. there was none.
"No fair!" I sigh, seeing Kakyoin had stolen a doughnut from the box while I wasn't looking.

"Totally fair~!" Kakyoin chuckled and I grabbed my jelly doughnut, eating it while on the way back home. It was quite filling.

— —

We arrive back home and I hand Kakyoin the box of doughnuts, looking down at the beach. There was a pale-toned male staring back at me; he had blonde hair that reached his collarbones and a green headband with a heart on it.

"Exc-" I was cut off by Kakyoin dragging me inside, closing the door.

"This delicious food won't eat itself you know." He grabbed another doughnut and I shake the tall male out of my head. Everyone stares at everyone, so I guess I shouldn't worry too much.

"Sorry." I kiss his forehead and ate another doughnut with him, scrolling through my mail on my phone. Nothing really interesting was going on, so I tuck my phone away.

"I can't believe we leave in two days! That's crazy.. I'll definitely miss this place." Kakyoin said excitedly and I nod, sitting next to him. I play with his crimson red hair, feeling him almost purr in my hand. He's so cute..

"Agreed, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve." I smiled and looked down at him, gently massaging his scalp.

"Really? Like what?" Kakyoin hummed and looked up at me.

"I can't say~" the two of us watch the sun set, sitting on the balcony. It was close to our last day here, so we want to enjoy our stay.