𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Jotaro Kujo's Point Of View

Kakyoin and I were going to the beach today which sounded nice. It was a little over ninety degrees and I definitely needed to be in something cool.

"Is the cooler ready?" I put in two cherry soda's for Kakyoin before closing it, holding it by the handle on the lid.

"Mhm. It's nice to see the beach in the backyard. We don't have to drive two hours to come." I look at him before slipping on my shoes, walking to the beach. I adjusted my hat and put the cooler down, sticking the large umbrella into the sand. We set up a blanket and I took my shirt and hat off, ready to go into the water.

"Are you coming?" I look over at Kakyoin to see him shake his head, sitting on one of the lawn chairs we brought. He then took out his sketchbook. Ah, he'll be busy for a while then.

I nod and handed him my hat before walking into the water, the ocean hitting the middle of my chest. I had pretty good sight underwater, and I use it to my advantage. I go under and swam around, going back up for air. I was a little far out, but not enough for a lifeguard to have to pull me back. I lay on my back and sigh, looking up at the sky. It was a really nice day to go to the beach.
I look over at the shore to see Kakyoin swimming his way over. At least I'll be with someone who isn't annoying.

"Hey!" He smiles and tilted his head back. I was only a few inches taller than him, so while the water was hitting his neck, the water was only touching my shoulders.
I chuckle and look away.

"Do you wanna go back? You look like you're trying to avoid the water." I look back at him and roll my eyes, picking him up and putting him on my shoulders before swimming back to shore. I didn't want him to get hurt trying to swim. Wait, did he know how to swim?

"Do you know how to swim?" I gently put him down and sat down next to him on the chairs we brought.

"Well, I can stay above the water which is all that mattered." Ah, I'll take that as a no, he can't swim.

"You could have frowned, Kakyoin." I look over at h and he put on his sunglasses.

"But I didn't."

"But you could've."

"But I didn't." I sigh and take out a beer from the cooler, cracking it open. Though I was only seventeen, nobody dared told me otherwise.

-

"Is that.." Kakyoin took off his sunglasses and I look over, my face going pale.

"Oh fuck no. Please let them be different people-" I was cut off by a group of three running over.

"Polnareff! Avdol! Joseph! When did you guys get here?" I see the four of them hug and I look away.

"Maybe an hour ago. This was the closest beach to us. I didn't know you two would be here!" Joseph said and I looked up, meeting his green eyes.

"Hey old man." I sigh and set my drink down next to me, putting my hat back on.

"Come on Jotaro. At least be happy you saw us." I roll my eyes and looked over at Kakyoin.

"Our stuff is just over there. Do you wanna go in?" Polnareff said and pointed to the water, me getting up.

"Fine." All five of us walked towards the water and saw a small dog running towards one guy in specifics.

"Iggy!" Kakyoin yelled and picked him up, cuddling the dog.
"I missed you!"
I hear Avdol laugh.

"He loves the water. You have to stay this far in." Avdol said and Iggy began to pounce on the tide when the water pulled itself in and went back out.

"He's so cute." Joseph said and chuckled his hat onto the sand before diving into the bottom of an upcoming wave. It was the safest thing to do.

"I think that they're staying on shore." Polnareff said and pointed to Avdol and Kakyoin, who were sitting on the shore playing with the small dog. I smile and walk into the water with the French man, feeling him pat my shoulder.

"So.. What's up with you and Kakyoin? Did you tell him?" I see Joseph swim up and I nod with a small blush.

"See? I told you he'd get with him this summer!" Joseph hit Polnareff's shoulder and I look at him.

"I thought it would be later. I'm proud of you guys!" I sigh and look over towards the ocean.
"Okay. Challenge. The first one to reach the cones over there, touch's them, and come back to shore, I'll give you twenty dollars. I don't think you guys can beat me; but it's worth a shot." He said and I tie my swim trunks strings together.

"You're on French man." I saw and moved the sand from my feet, ready to swim when Joseph finished counting down from three.

-

"Damn. Better luck next time~" I groan and grabbed my wallet, giving Polnareff a twenty and so did Joseph. It was him, than me, and then my old man.

"That was quite the race." Avdol smiled brightly and I shrug.

"I enjoyed it." I see Kakyoin stand up and smile, holding my hand.

"There's a really good ice cream parlor on the docks! We should go!" He said and we all agreed, walking onto the docks. I got a small disposable bowl of ice cream while the others got a cone.

"They do have good ice cream." Polnareff smiles and I nodded. We each combined our stuff so that Joseph, Polnareff, and Avdol were sitting with Kakyoin and I. It was actually a pretty good day.

"When will you guys be leaving?" The red headed boy asked and Avdol shrugged.

"In a few hours. We won't be staying here long." He said and I nodded, moving a bit when Joseph gasped.

"Jotaro Kujo. You don't wear jewlery besides your ear piercings. Who gave you the necklace?" He asked and I nodded my head at Kakyoin who pulled out his necklace from under his shirt.

"Jeez you're getting old. I went with you to buy the damn necklaces." I groan and he looked at Kakyoin.

"Haha, I guess I am. You two are cute."