𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜

(Quick thing before this chapter starts!! I've made a new book called Elixir. It's about two girls; Kassie and Jade that are almost complete opposites. But maybe they have more in common than they think..)

Jotaro Kujo's Point of View

"If dolphins played the saxophone, would they play it at their mouth or their blowhole?" I ask and Kakyoin looked at me with a blank expression.

"Jojo, what? Out their blowhole since that's where the air comes out of." He said and cleared his throat, playing solitaire.

"That makes sense." I added and shrugged, looking at marine articles on my phone. Kakyoin and I were sprawled out on my bed, me laying down vertically while Kakyoin laid on my legs horizontally. It was nice since today was pretty chilly and so we were snuggled up.

— | time skip | —

"I love you Jojo." I blushed at my boyfriends comment.

"That was abrupt.. I love you too." I smile at him and kiss his cheek, earning a small chuckle from him. Sometimes we'll blurt it out randomly but.. it was nice.

"I'm going to make a smoothie. Do you want one?" Kakyoin asked and I looked at him and shrugged.

"Sure, thank you. I'm going outside." I walk upstairs to put on my swim trunks before walking to our backyard, inflating the pool floats before hopping into the pool. We had two rafts, a duck, and a small bed that looked like an oyster.

I jump on the dark red raft and put my sunglasses over my eyes, enjoying the heat.

"Smoothie delivery." I heard Kakyoin call out from the entrance and heard him make his way over. I held the tray of smoothies while he hopped onto the neon green raft, handing him a smoothie.
"Cheers!"

"Cheers." I chuckle and lay chest down, enjoying the sun on my back. It wasn't until I heard the soudnof rubber and I instantly got up. Kakyoin poured a bucket of cold water on me as I was sunbathing.

"Shit that's cold." I yelp and fell back into the pool, luckily catching my breath before I did.

Hearing my boyfriends laugh, I came up from under water and moved my hair out of my face.

"I'll get you back."