𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

(Sorry for the delay! I'm studying for finals
V-V)
[Also! Puke/Vomit warning in this chapter!]

Kakyoin Noriaki's Point Of View

Jojo and I thought that it'd be a good idea to go around town.
We found another amusement park that had a hayride through a haunted house.

"Jesus!" I yell and laugh, holding onto Jotaro's arm. It was an actual haunted house. There should be way more houses like this one.

"That wasn't even scary. You jumped at every other scare." Jotaro noted and I rolled my eyes, hitting his arm gently which earned me a chuckle from the more built male.

"Where too next?" He asked and I looked around, pointing to the roller coaster. The scary part was that you couldn't see the top. Clouds covered it.
"Are you sure? Can you handle that?"

"Yes, I can! I'll prove it to you." I gave the ride constructor my ticket and sit at the very front, fastening my seatbelt. I'm not sure, but it looked like Jotaro was second-guessing this ride.
"Can you handle that~?" I mimic and he comes and sits next to me, putting on the seatbelt as well.

-

Once everyone was situated and buckled in, we began moving slowly forward. I take out my phone before accidentally dropping it off the coaster.

"My phone!" It was too late now..; probably broken.

"You can always get a new one." I look at Jotaro to see him sitting calmly as if we weren't even on the ride. Wow..
"We're reaching the top. Don't look down." He suggested but I ignored and looked down.

"I wanna get off! This is too high! Take me back!" I whined and gasped when the ride stopped at the very pea. I look at Jotaro who had a wide smile on his face.

"There's no other way but forward! Now raise your arms in three.. two.. one!" Jotaro lifted my arms up high along with his as he swiftly flew down the coaster, sharp turns hitting us along with loops and occasionally riding upside down.

Okay okay.. I cried the whole time while Jotaro laughed and yelled, enjoying every minute of it. At least he enjoyed it..

-

"Finally.. I feel like I'm gonna puke.." I groan as we reach our shop, going to take the harness off of me before hearing clicking noises.
"No no no no no!"

"That.. was amazing. That wasn't even the best part." Jotaro chuckled and held the bar in front of us. We were going backwards! Oh my Jesus..

I'll spare you the boring and scary part. It was horrifying.

"You did great babe." Jotaro got off the ride and walked to the exit, waiting for me. I wobbled my way over there.
"Good job." He patted my back and interlocked our hands together, walking away from the ride. I look around before running to a nearby trash can, throwing up into it.
I feel Jojo rub my back as I puked. At least I got it out; it was horrible.

"I think we should call it a day." He said and I nodded, holding my abdomen as we walk over to the car that we rented for the trip. We got in and I laid my head against the window, immediately falling asleep.

•time skip•

I wake up in my bed. I look around and rub my eyes, grabbing a bottle of water from my bedside table and taking a small sip. Gross, my breath stinks..

I walk over to my bathroom and brush my teeth thoroughly before walking downstairs, not swing Jotaro. He was either in his room or outside.
I go downstairs and decide to make myself a cherry and mango smoothie. It was really good.

I was interrupted by a duet laugh from out front. I grab my glass filled with smoothie and take a sip before walking outside.
"Jojo?"

"Oh, good afternoon." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek before kneeling down at the sand, examining a starfish. But he was with someone; a women.
"I almost forgot. Kakyoin, this is Yuki. We were childhood friends." He continued to examine the critter with the female. She looked at me and waved before I waved back, sitting down on a lawn chair.

"Hey, how about drinks later? We have a lot to catch up on!" She suggested and I looked at Jotaro. He'd have to bail because tonight was movie night and I got to pick this time.

"Sounds good to me." Jojo and Yuki wrote something on his hand. What was that?

"Here's my number. We can meet up somewhere tonight for drinks! I'll buy. Ah, I gotta go. It was great seeing you!" She exclaimed and hugged Jojo before dashing over to her car. I see Jojo hug back before looking at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"How long have you known her for?" I asked and he shrugged, putting the starfish back where it was before.

"A little over a decade.. Don't worry, she's just a friend."

(What do you think will happen now with Yuki here?)