𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Kakyoin Noriaki's Poimt of View

I walk up the stairs to hear laughter coming from Jojo's room.

I slightly opened the door and peeled my head in, seeing Yuki and Jojo on his bed, looking at sea animals.

"It's a Forcipulatida! Duh!" I hear the female laugh and throw a pillow at Jojo's arm.

"Oh, hey Kakyoin!" I smile at Jotaro when he greeted me. I walk over and sit down on his lap, giving Yuki a disgusted look before looking at my lover.
"I'm helping Yuki out with her lists of starfish. We're almost done!" I look at him and rest my back against his chest.

"Oh, okay.. I'll uh, let you two be." I get up off his lap and walk towards the door, opening it before feeling the sense of someone staring at me.
I look behind me to see Yuki smirk and lay her head on Jotaro's shoulder. I swiftly gave them completely.

"Hey, get off his shoulder!" I move in between them, glaring at the female. Hate is such a strong strong word..

But Yuki?

I hate her..

So
Fucking
Much.

——(time skip)——

It was around nine pm when I checked my phone. I barely got to spend time with Jotaro today.. that really sucked..

"Oh! Movie night." I sigh with a small smile and grabbed the remote, scrolling through movies. I stretched my legs across the couch and wrapped myself like a tortilla with the blankets, laying my head on the pillow. I was so so sooooo comfortable~

I ended up watching the Joker movie again because it's really good! I love the movie so much.

(Another time skip whoops)

I wake up to see some random documentary playing on the tv. I yawn and look over at my phone, turning it on to look at the time. Ah, two in the morning..

I lazily get up and drag myself up the stairs and looked at Jotaro's room. Hopefully that Yuki chick was long gone by now.

"Hey Jojo, I just wanted to say goodni-" I squeez the door handle after I opened it, not believing my eyes. There's Yuki, only wearing a skirt and a bra while Jotaro is still fully naked. I couldn't believe this!
"What the fuck?!" I yell and they move apart, looking at me with worry.

"Kakyoin, I can explain-" Jotaro started but Yuki cut him off.

"What's wrong with you?! Don't kiss me weirdo! God.. Thank goodness you came Kakyoin! I don't know what he was going to do if you never showed up!" She cried and I frown at her. She seemed to be telling the truth since when I walked in he was pinning her down.

"Oh come on.. Do you really believe that horseshit? That's absurd!" Jotaro yelled and I held Yuki's hand, tossing the female her shirt.

"Yes, I believe you. You go home and get some rest.. Did he hurt you?" I asked and she swiftly shook her head. Yuki hugged me before slipping on her shirt, rubbing out of the room crying.

"Kakyoin, I-"

"I don't want to hear it." I said sternly and walked to my room, grabbing my suitcases and began packing my stuff. I heard Jojo behind me sigh.

"What are you doing Kak?"

"I'm leaving."

"And going where?" He asked and I went silent. I.. don't know.. But I wasn't going to stay here.

I finish packing and began to cry.
"Y-You know what Jotaro Kujo? F-Fuck you! Y-You and this stupid jewelry!" I took off the necklace he has given me and watch it shatter into pieces. I'm embraced with a tight hug but I start to kick and hit him.

"Let go!! Don't touch me!" I try my best to escape, but it was no use. He was so much stronger than me..

"I'm going to hold you until you clam down and listen to me." He said quietly and I continue fighting back his grip.

"Jotaro Kujo. Let me go! I hate you! I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I yell and began hitting his arms trying to break free, leaving some scratch marks on it.

After around thirty minutes later, I got tired of fighting back and resisting.. So I sat there, catching my breath.

"Are you done?" Jotaro said and I ignore him, looking down at the floor.

"I don't want your hands on me anymore.. Delete me off your phone; no more messages, no more calls, nothing. I don't even want this anymore." I took a picture of Jotaro and I the first time we went to the beach this summer and ripped it.

"Kakyoin, don't do that.. Please, hear me out.." he sobbed and I stood up, nudging him away. I grab my phone and just.. ran.
I ran as far as I could,
As fast as I could.

I ended up at a junkyard that seemed abandoned.

I walk around and found a baseball bat, deciding to break a few things to get rid of my sadness and hurt.