𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Jotaro Kujo's POV

"Kakyoin, buddy.. We JUST got ice cream an hour ago!" Kakyoin wanted to get more ice cream. But, me being the lovely boyfriend I am, I didn't obligate anything else.

"Two vanilla cones please." I took out my wallet and paid for the ice cream.

"Thank you! Wanna head back home now?" Kakyoin looked at me and I met his glance, nodding at his question.

"Sure." The walk there wasn't bad; since it was a hot day and we both had ice cream.

——————{ ✨ }——————

"Hey Jojo, your phone buzzed." Kakyoin handed me my phone since he was borrowing it to call his own. I open it and my heart dropped.
"What is it?" He peeked over my shoulder.

"The uh.. the university is having a mandatory welcoming meeting and.. school starts in two weeks.." I say sadly. Surely I only had a month and three weeks left like Kakyoin!

"Damn really? No way. Oh my god you're right.. I thought you had a month and three weeks left?" Kakyoin plopped onto the couch.

"I was just thinking that. I'm.. I'm not ready to leave yet.." I walk to the window and starred outside to the crashing waves overcoming the sand.

"Neither am I.. I'm gonna miss you Jojo." The red headed boy hugged me tightly which honestly made me laugh.

"Relax Kak. You're acting as if I'm leaving tonight. Alright, here's what we should do.. Live every day like it's out last; because eventually it will be..," I suggested and he nodded. It was a bit terrifying. I was now going to a University and Kakyoin won't be with me..

"I'm sorry Jojo.. Let's do that! Well, it's almost midnight so we should get some rest." He suggested and I nodded. Glancing at the clock I was in disbelief. It was 11:49pm. We were gone all day.

"Alright, lets go to bed then." We each brush our teeth and head on over to bed. What a day..

——————{ ✨ }——————

"Wake yo sleepy head! I have a big day for us planned!" I felt someone bounce nonstop on my bed. Rubbing my eyes awake, I see it was just Kakyoin.

"It's eight in the morning.. Go back to bed.." I mumble and turn the opposite way, determined to go back to sleep.

"Nuh-uh. Come on mister, we only have fourteen days!" He dragged me out and I fall off of the bed, my boyfriend dragging me out of my room.

"Coffee.. Coffee first.." I stand up and walk downstairs to the coffee maker, grabbing two mugs.

Once that was done, I sat down at the dinning room table.

"Okay, what were you talking about?" I took a sip of my coffee and I see Kakyoin pace back and fourth.

"We only have fourteen days until you have to leave. Let's make it count! Today we're going to Lenvilla Orchards. They have a bunch of cool stuff there! But first we go out for brunch. Then, we will hit the store because.. Okay I love you but you gotta wear new clothes." Kakyoin eyed me head to toe.

"What? What's wrong with how I dress? I don't like anything fancy.. Formal or comfortable clothing is what I like. Kakyoin, you wore your school uniform on a boat." I say and chuckle.

"Ah ah ahhh, so did you. You can't turn the tables Jojo. Anyways.. that's what we have planned today! So go shower and get your butt down here when you're done. We have two weeks to make our lives count!" He yelled and I glared at him.

"No, stop. We can do that but please just.. don't yell.." I groan and finish my coffee before hopping into the shower, changing into comfortable clothing; white shorts and a simple blank tank top. Again, comfortable.

——————{ ✨ }——————

Kakyoin Noriaki's POV

I smile brightly and roll down the windows, reaching for the radio.
"Ow! What was that for?" I look at Jotaro who was swatting at my hand.

"My radio, don't touch.. Alright, you can touch it this one time." I saw a small smirk appear on his face just before he hit himself in his hat.
"Hey!-"

"Yoink!" I grab his hat and wore it happily as I ran away from Jojo, laughing loudly.

"Give me my hat back!" I heard him yell behind me which made me laugh more. We basically ran in circles. I slowly come to a stop, catching my breath. I was uh.. never a runner.

"You look cute in it, but it's mine." Jotaro slipped it back onto his head and kisses my cheek.
"What's this place?" We bit walk inside the restaurant, all different sorts of scents came to us. Syrup, coffee, pancakes, strawberries, and others.

"This my dear Jojo is Micks Diner! I heard they have the best waffles in Long Beach!" I said happily and sat down at a two-seated booth, Jotaro sitting across from me. We both grab a menu and examined it intently.
"I'll definitely get the waffles.. with blueberries on top! And a whoooole lot of maple syrup and whipped cream. What about you?" I look up and over at Jojo who was drinking his water.

"Just pancakes and another coffee. I'm not that hungry. I'm surprised you didn't choose the cherry topping." He said and I shrugged, setting both menus down neatly before looking outside through the window.

"Meh, it's good to branch out. You too mister. Order something unique!" I said happily and he looks back at the menu.

"Fine.. I'll also get the.. home fries and toast." Jojo said and we both ordered, doing our own thing. Jotaro was on his phone doing whatnot and I was stacking the coffee creamers. Come on, we've all done it before.

"Here ya are fellas. Enjoy!" The waiter came back with our food before leaving, Jojo looking at it.

"I hate it when waiters do this.." He grumbled and grabbed a napkin, wiping the part of the place the waiter was holding; where her thumb was.

"Relax Jojo. She's just doing her job." I say sadly and he began eating, me following after.
"They're right! These are the best waffles!" I look up at Jojo who was happily enjoying his toast.

"Seriously? You're only happy about the toast?" I said and he nods.

"It's good toast."

There's an extra long chapter for you guys! I feel really bad for taking a
longer-than-expected hiatus. I'm sorry guys! I really hoped you enjoyed reading this because I sure enjoyed writing it.

Have an amazing day and don't forget to drink water! ✨🌙🌿

- you're friendly neighborhood vegan