𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒

Hey love bugs! Sorry that this chapter is late, I've been focusing on my health while on this lockdown ^^
Enjoy!!

Jotaro Kujo's Point of View

It's been officially two months that Kakyoin and I have been at this beach house. I gotta admit, I am gonna miss it.

"Do you think animals should be allowed to rule the world?" I look over at Kakyoin with confusion on my face.

"That question came out of nowhere.. Uh, a lot of them don't have thumbs so I don't see how that could work?" I said and the cherry boy shrugged.

"I think animals could overrule is one day.. Like monkey's for president or a llama as a mayor." He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes at him.
"It's a beautiful day outside." He looked out the window and I plugged in my phone.

"Hey, lets go for a run around the area. It'll be good exercise and we'll know the area better." I suggested and he nodded, getting up off the couch and following me upstairs. We change into
gym-appropriate clothing and walked outside to stretch.

"I don't understand how people can run without stretching beforehand." I said and Kakyoin chuckled, jogging in place.

"True.. It's good to stretch." I watched him bend down and touch his toes. I decide to be funny and playfully slap his ass, earning a yelp from him.
"J-Jojo!" He looked at me and gave me a 'tsk' before we began our run around town.

It was really nice; we took breaks every now and then getting ice cream as a 'running treat~' as Kakyoin would say. It was nice.

"I beat you here! I know I did!" He said and I roll my eyes, opening the door.

"Sure~ Okay." I obviously know I did.. but I'll let him enjoy himself with that.

"Oh my gosh a mouse!" I heard Kakyoin scream at the top of his lungs, running towards me.

"A what?"

"M-M-Mouse over there!" He pointed and I rolled my eyes.

"You sounded like you saw a dead body! Jesus.." I walk over and grabbed a rusty container, looking for the mouse.
"I got it." I scooped it up into the bowl and walked outside to the grass, releasing it and throwing that bowl away.

"I don't know how you did that so calmly.." he said and looked out the window.

"Trust me. That little guy is more afraid of us than we are of it." I rub his back and looked at the clock.

"Oh! I saw this Mexican place while we were out on our run! Do you want that for lunch?" He asked and I nodded, taking out my phone and went to the website.
"Maybe they deliver I dunno." He shrugged and I picked out what I wanted to eat before handing my phone to him.

-•- time skip -•-

"I really enjoyed it." Kakyoin said and we threw all the wrappers away.

"I did as well. I'm not a fan of tacos, but these were good." He smiled and we wash our hands before I see him yawn.

"Tired? I'm gonna head up to bed as well." I say and he gently grabs my hand.

"Uhm.. can you uh.. sleep with me tonight..?" He asks and I chuckled with a nod.

"Of course. I don't know why you'd be so nervous to ask me." The two of us walk upstairs and we go to Kakyoin's room, getting into bed. He laid down in front of me, him being the little spoon and I'm the big spoon.

"You're so comfy.." he said and I kiss the back of his neck.

"I'm glad. Goodnight Kakyoin." I rub his shoulders before drifting off to sleep.