𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓃

(We just hit the tenth chapter! Thank you guys so much for keeping me motivated!)

Jotaro Kujo's POV

I smile as I take a pretty big bite of my caramel apple. Earlier this morning, Kakyoin woke me up to see an amusement park close to our beach house.

"Wong.. I don't know what that is, but I want it!" Kakyoin pointed to a narwhal. I smile and handed the attraction supervisor twenty dollars for ten balls.

"I'll get you it. Your aim sucks." I said and he hits my arm, me grabbing a tennis ball. I looked at the target and walked a few steps back before throwing the ball, breaking the target. Ah, wood.

"Give me the narwhal." I say and the conductor gave it to me, handing it over to Kakyoin.
"For you." He smiled and held my arm. He's so cute sometimes.

"Let's go on that!" He pointed to a ride called "The Whipper". Oh, so two people sit in eleven carts each and you ride around the thing really quick, whiplashing the ride.

"Kakyoin, I just had a caramel apple. That, and this? Will not go good together." I say in worry, my wrist being grabbed.
"H-Hey!" He pulled me to the line, people lining behind us. I groan and tilt my hat, Kakyoin taking it and putting it on his head.

"Yare yare daze. I'm Jotaro and I hide behind my cool-looking hat and I'm emo because I show no emotions." He laughed and I swatted him over the head, taking my hat back.

"You guys got passes?" The ride conductor asked and we showed her our unlimited rides bracelets. He go in and sit in cart ten.

"I heard this cart gets the most turns!" Kakyoin said, me buckling my seatbelt. I sat on the outside, Kakyoin on the inside.
"Here we go!" He put his arms above his head as we began to move up and down, quickly getting faster. I arrived with a small smile, holding the handle bars. Well, he was right. Our cart tilted and went all different directions.

"That was kind of fun." I said and he interlocked my hand with his, the two of us walking.
"Okay. You chose your ride, now we're going to go on mine." I smirk at him and lead him to the Ferris Wheel. It was one of my favorite rides.

We get into the cart and Kakyoin and I sit across from each other, slowly going up. People were getting off and coming on.

"Jotaro, I uh, need to tell you something." I look over at the red-headed male and he began to fiddle with his earrings. He's always done that when he's nervous.

"What is it?" I ask and lift my feet up onto Kakyoin's seat where he wasn't sitting.

"I like you Jotaro. As in, maybe more than I should.. I dream and have these fantasies of us being a true couple; but, I care about you too much. I don't want to ruin your life." Ah, there he went. Rambling.

"You know, you ramble too much." I smile at him and he blushed, nervously laughing.

"It's a habit.." he said and I held both of his hands.

"I like- love you too Kakyoin. I didn't know when I was going to say that." I chuckle and he hugs me. I returned the hug.
I'm definitely not a 'hugging' person,
But for Kakyoin? Anything.

"You.. Accept my feelings?" The cherry like boy asked and I nodded, gently pressing my lips against his. My first kiss was with my childhood best friend and crush.
"I love you too, Jojo." He smiled and I slightly blush, looking away and tilting my hat.

"Ah, it's over already." I help Kakyoin off before jumping off, brushing myself off.
"Where to now?" I look around the amusement park.

"I kind of just wanna go home. We've been here since noon and it's eight at night. I'm just tired." He said and I nodded.

"Alright. You can clip off the bracelet- but don't rip it. If you want to come again, there's your pass." I claimed and he nodded, holding my hand again. I smile and caress the back of his hand with my thumb as we walked back to the house, hand in hand.

We got back to the house and I flopped down onto the couch.

"Yare yare daze.. it was a long day of rides." I smile as I stretch my legs along the couch. Sometimes, depending on the couch, when I stretch my legs it ends up touching the other side of the couch.