𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

Kakyoin Noriaki's POV

I smiled as I went with my friend Rin to a coffee store nearby. We walk in and found two tables outside and walked there.
The two of us sat down and I smile, looking around.
We sat right near a lake! It was really nice.

"So, any plans for summer break?" Rin asks me and I smile at her.

"I do, actually. I'll be leaving with a friend!" I say with excitement, feeling my cheeks heat up. I look at her and watch her smirk.

"Ah, is it Jotaro? You told me about him~ You guys would be a cute couple." Rin whispers and I quickly look away. It is true.. I have been telling her about Jotaro.

"Y-Yeah I wish.. I don't think he's gay. I am- Well, everybody knows I'm gay.. I saw him with a girl during sophomore and junior year! I think-" I was interrupted by our waiter coming to take our orders. I sigh a relief that I don't have to talk about it right now.

-

We ordered our food and waited patiently.

"I uh.. am gonna hang out with him the whole summer. I'm not going to make any moves. I think he's purely straight.." I sigh and drink my glass of water. Rin pats my hand from across the booth.

"Cherry, it'll be alright." I loved it when Rin calls me Cherry.
"When are you guys leaving?" She asked me and I shrugged, taking out my phone. I pulled up his contact number and texted him;

"Hey Jojo! When will you be driving over?" I sent him the text and put my phone down, seeing the waiter come. Rin and I smiled when our food was in front of us.
"It smells delicious! I'll miss this cafe when I'm gone." I laugh and began to eat, seeing Rin doing the same thing.

-

I heard my phone ding and I grabbed it, reading my notification.

"It's Jotaro! He says he'll be driving over to my house tomorrow instead of getting an Uber. I'll send him my address." I sent him my house number and got a text back from Jotaro with an emoji. It was the
"Thumbs up" emoji. I smile and tuck my phone into my pocket.

"Hey! Since you're leaving tomorrow, let's go out! I mean like let's go down to the town! There are stores and stuff down there and it's really fun!" Rin asked me and I smiled, nodding at her suggestion.

"Yes! That sounds like so much fun." I pay for our meal and left the cafe. Town was maybe.. seven minutes away by walk.

-

Jotaro Kujo's POV

I sit down with the Tonio gang and sip my coffee. Honestly? I love their coffee. It's probably the best one I've ever tasted.

"So I will be a bit late since I have manga to write and I have to get it published, but I'll definitely be there!" Rohan said and I see Koichi nod.

"Okay Rohan-Sensei! I'll probably be a bit late, so I'll tag along with you! I have to walk my dog and pack snacks!" Koichi said and I nod.

"I don't know if all of you know, so I'll address it. I will not be in Morioh for the entirety of the summer-" I was cut off by Okuyasu.

"Yeah! He'll be with his guy friend~" he cooed and I hid my face behind my coffee cup.

"Mhm. So I guess it'll just be us and the gang without Jotaro." Yukako said and I nodded.

"I leave first thing tomorrow morning." I add and stood up. I take out my wallet and set down two twenties.
"I'm going home to go and pack. This is for the tab." I say and take my leave, walking back home.

-

"Finally." I hadn't packed much seeing as I only needed one two suitcases. I roll it over next to my bedroom door for tomorrow and go to take a shower before going to sleep.

As I'm in the shower, I think about what'll go on this summer.
• I'll be leaving with Kakyoin
• I won't be in Morioh
• I'll be with my crush for three months
So much stuff is going on in my head right now.

-

I get into my pajamas and start to read a magazine on marine life. Though, I wasn't really concentrating. All of my thoughts were only on Kakyoin..

"Ha.." I laugh to myself as I think of Kakyoin and I being a couple. I'm most certain he's straight.. I'm definitely not. Ha..