Part 19 The Beginning

Accelerator's POV

Everyone jumped onto Misaka and Bakugo with tears in their eyes, I faced towards the television where All Might stood victorious though in his skinny form. It was obvious that whatever power he had was now gone, the symbol of peace is gone but it didn't leave a big negative impact on the world. I was about to go towards my room, but was then stopped by Bakugo.

Bakugo: Oi, just where do you think you're going? This was your plan wasn't it? Do you realize what you did?

Accelerator: I realize that this All Might losing his power was not part of the plan, but my goal has more or less been achieved. Whatever remains of the league after this big of a loss will just be a few nobodies, nothing the pros cant handle.

Bakugo: Isn't there anything else you need to say, people could have died!

I turned to face the stack of silent students, waiting for my answer. In a cold voice I replied.

Accelerator: I was completely prepared to save you if things went wrong which I guess they did in a way, not too much of course. I knew the old man was strong and that All Might would need a push, I already knew about his time limiting quirk. The reason his time is limited was because of an injury during his previous clash with him, naturally this outcome was expected. I don't care what you think, sacrifices are needed in order to win or live, learn that now before it's too late.

Bakugo: You had a conversation with him, like you both had met each other before, just who is he to you?

Accelerator: I'm no longer related to that asshole but though i hate to admit it i was once supposed to be his son.

After that I left them to their own business and went to my room and tried to fall asleep.

Accelerator: It's almost time.

(One week later)

A week has passed since the Camino ward incident. All Might has retired, due to losing his quirk and the old man was in the top security prison Tartaros. I doubt the words Top security for a reason but i think it'll do for now. The students returned back to their homes and the teachers were sent to reassure the parents about the security of UA, and because of that I am now here with the rest of the class in the dorm. This was the last day of our break before school started again. Everyone started to avoid contact with except Last Order, they probably felt uneasy around me. The school now started rumors about my relationship with All For One, though it really doesn't bother me at this point but I did have to question what they were thinking when they said I was his lover. Right now I was walking towards the big dorm exit.

Last Order: "Where are you going?" says Misaka as Misaka questions you.

Though they tried to hide it, it was obvious they were all listening.

Accelerator: Just going to visit someone.

Last Order: "Can i come with you?" says Misaka as Misaka wonders who you're going to meet.

Accelerator: You don't need to know who i'm going to meet, stay with everyone else and enjoy your day with them.

I was entirely serious this entire time, tone and expression showed that. She looked up to me with puppy dog eyes.

Last Order: "Pleeeease?" says Misaka as Misaka begs.

Accelerator: That won't work and you know it, i'll buy you something on the way back if you stop now.

Last Order: "Really? Yay!" says Misaka as Misaka runs to do something else.

I sighed while ignoring the curious looks of others and walked out the door, where I met Nemuri and All Might who stopped when they saw me. They smiled as I walked towards them.