Part 14 Awakening

Accelerator's POV

Accelerator: Never thought I'd see your face again.

Kihara: Come on, where's your gratitude.

Accelerator: There is nothing I need to be grateful for.

Kihara: Are you sure i mean i did give you your power.

Accelerator: Cut the crap, what do you want?

Kihara: Oh? I thought that was obvious, your daddy wants to play with the girl, something about turning her brain into a supercomputer. I'm just here to take you out while I'm at it.

Accelerator: After years of experimentation, you still think you can do that? You must have gone crazy when I escaped.

He started running at me, he was readying a punch.

Accelerator: Be my guest, i didn't know you were a masochist, if you wanted a broken arm you should have-

I was punched straight in the face.

Accelerator: My reflection didn't work?!

Kihara: Oh come on you didnt think I came without preparation did you? You should know better than that!

He punched me again and I fell on the ground. I unleashed a cyclone to tear him apart.

Accelerator: Doesn't matter if my reflection doesn't work, I can still rip you to shreds!

Kihara: I told you I came prepared.

I heard a weird sound and my cyclone disappeared. He hit me in the face with a rail.

Kihara: I told you I'm the one who created your ability. I know you inside out.

I lunged at him and destroyed his gloves then I tried to touch his face.

Kihara: So you thought the secret was in the gloves, well too bad.

He uppercutted me in the stomach and kicked me towards the road. He started stomping on me.

Kihara: You see your reflection isn't impenetrable, all it does is change the direction of the attacks, so all i have to do is pull back at the last second and you end up hitting yourself, you 'masochist'. Your power also works on vector formulas so all i have to do is create a soundwave to disrupt them.

He stopped stomping on me and showed me a bell or whistle type of device.

Accelerator: Damn...you!

Kihara: Oh come on don't be so pathetic, you'll disappoint her.

I rolled over and saw two men carrying Last Order by the arms, her head was looking at the concrete.

Kihara: Hey, i know we were told to bring her back but is it ok to bring her back dead. I'm not writing an apology letter.

Accelerator:(She's still alive, i have to believe. If i don't save her here, i'll never be able to see her again.)

Accelerator: LAST ORDER!!!

I unleashead a gale in her direction which took her along with it, pushing the men holding her aside. I spat blood and fell on the floor.

Kihara: Tch, just can't give me a break can you?

He kicked me in the side of the stomach. Suddenly he got a call.

Kihara: What is it...So you the heroes are captured huh... 30 Minutes? Tch guess i can't waste any time then.

He put down the phone.

Kihara: We're splitting up into 3 squads. One comes with me to get the brat, the others deal with this pest. Don't worry his reflection doesnt work when he's in a pitiful state like that.