Part 8 The Tournament

Accelerators POV

The first match was me against that arrogant bitch Amaki. I looked forward to paying her back for ignoring me, and thinking she could best me. Kakine walked up to me.

Kakine: Dont you dare lose, remember im the one whose gonna beat you.

Accelerator: Not in your wildest dreams, ill pummel you into the ground.

Kakine: We'll just have to see about that.

We both shared a grin.

Accelerator: Well see ya.

I walked out the door towards the stadium. I walked into the stadium to be greeted by a cheering crowd. Nemuri started announcing our names as we entered, Musujime and i looked at each other and i could see the arrogance on her face. However instead of being angry, i was curious as to what reason she could possibly have to be so cocky.

Nemuri: On this side, we have Accelerator! And on this side we have Musujime Awaki! Its the first match of the final event, who will come out on top?! Let the battle begin!

Awaki: You realize that i know right?

Accelerator: Huh?

Awaki: In the USJ attack your power went out of control and ever since then you've only been able to use only 50% of your power, right? You dont have have any processing ability you had before! You cant use that speed from the first competition either! You dont have any of your former power anymore! Yes, with these circumstances i can beat you!

I just looked at her with a bored face, while i internally face palmed. This was why she was so cocky?! I guess i'll have to pay a visit to Kaminari after im done, pay him back for spreading those rumors.

Accelerator: Pathetic*while sighing*. If you actually believe that, your so pitiful you deserve a hug. Its true i lost control of my quirk that day, ever since then i had to rely on this choker to decrease my power, but you see*gaining sadism steadily*, just because im weaker doesnt mean youre stronger, does it?!

I stomped on the arena floor and caused  a shockwave to break apart the ground in every direction. She teleported near the announcers box, still in the air, to avoid the shockwave but she failed to do so as the windows including the one behind her shattered. Before she could get hit by the glass she teleported again, this time above the arena. I formed 4 storms on my back so that i could fly and was heading towards her and then i threw a feint so that she would teleport and be stuck on her cooldown time again. She teleported to my right but i was already about to punch her in the face before she could react.

Accelerator: Sorry! There's only one way to proceed from here onwards! QUIETLY CUDDLE UP, TREMBLE IN FEAR AND GO BACK TO YOUR FORMER NEST!!!

My fist collided with her face causing her nose to break and bleed along with her lips. She went flying into the wall behind the bleachers, fell and struggled to move before she fainted, blood painting her face. I landed onto the ground, my storm wings had disappeared and i was walking towards the stadiums waiting rooms.

Nemuri: T-the winner is Accelerator! Wow that was a quick match, hopefully the next ones are better.

Accelerator: Oh im sorry if you wanted a better fight you should have given me a better opponent.*hes mummering to himself*

(in the bleachers)

I went up to the bleachers since it would have been a while before my next fight would begin and sat down with the rest of my class.

Momo: Did you have to be that harsh?

Accelerator: Hey blame her for underestimating me, all i did was show her who sits at the top. Now lets see who will be the next victim, im hoping its Kaminari, I need to have a word with him.