Part 3 Confrontation

3

Midoriya was walking home from the entrance exam he seemed pretty satisfied with the way he finished things although he felt the exam should have been harder. When he reached home he started packing his stuff or the things he would need in order to live in the UA dorm. He knew that he would pass. After drinking all the remaining black coffee in the house he started watching television until Nemuri arrived, after which which he immediately left for his room to avoid confrontation. He then laid on his bed until his mind drifted to sleep.

Midoriya's POV

(In his dream)

I was standing in front of UA triumphantly grinning, i had wanted to become a hero so that i could have some fun but the fact remained that i chose to become a hero instead of a villain. As a villain i could have went on my rampage much earlier but as a hero the villains would come to me. I didnt know why i liked having a villain attack me, maybe it was for the fight under the excuse of self defence, or maybe it was because of my past, either way  i didnt really care.

I took a step forward towards the entrance, making my way into the school grounds but just as i was about to put my foot into school grounds the scenery changed. I was in a black room, completely devoid of light. My foot touched the ground while i had a confused face not grinning anymore and i heard the sound of splashing and noticed my foot felt wet. I looked at the ground which was covered in a red liquid which seemed to give of enough light to see it, blood. While i was confused and slightly shocked i felt a hand grab the back of my leg. I turned and saw a familiar face, the corpse of one of the clones i had to kill in the experiments was grabbing my leg. As i stared shocked and slightly fearful another clone appeared and grabbed another part of my body, then another and another and another all while i was gradually being dragged into the sea of blood. As i was sinking and more clones started grabbing me i saw that bodies of the clones were rising from the blood and floating, dead with multiple injuries that i caused that were undoubtedly fatal. They stared at me with their cold lifeless eyes. I tried to use my power to break free but it didnt work, here i had no power. I tried to break free from their grip all but to no success. I sunk into the deep red until only my arm was left above the surface and i head a voice.

???:"Please help me" pleads Misaka Misaka as she begs on the ground.

 (Outside the dream in his room)

I woke up from my dream or more accurately, my nightmare by jumping up from my bed and was breathing heavily. It took a while for me to calm down but then i remembered the experiment, my sins and felt extreme regret. That regret made me realize that no matter what i did, no matter how hard i tried, i had already fallen to far into the darkness and that my sin would weigh me down, imprisoning me, all alone. I spent the rest of the night awake to afraid to fall asleep.

(The next day)

I left the house early to go for a morning walk since i hadnt slept last night. I somehow found myself in a park which was completely empty. While walking around to find a place to sit i saw something which looked like a blue piece of cloth that was stuffed with something on a bench. Not pay it any attention i sat next to the thing and stare aimlessly at the sky. I kept staring until i heard rustling from the 'thing' next to me. Curious i stared at it attentively until a small girl with chestnut hair popped her head out from under the cloth and then looked at me, half asleep. Then all of a sudden her sleepiness vanished and she beamed at me with wide eyes and a smile.

???:"I finally found you" says Misaka Misaka as she tries to get up.

Midoriya:Huh?

Surprised by the child's reaction i took a closer look at her face and was shocked and regret immediately filled my entire body. She looked like a younger version of the clones that i killed, but then i calmed down a bit since that was next to impossible. I had killed all 20000 clones and later shut down the experiments with force when i was able to. She was probably just some lost child that resembled them.