Chelsea V

I wake up on the bed. What in the hades?, I thought. I remember reading a book and now I'm, I'm here. Leo sat on the bed right next to where I'm lying down. "What, what happened?" I ask leo. "Well, you were reading a book and then you must have passed out. I put you on the bed" he says. Percy comes storming in the room. "Guys we've gotta a problem up in the deck, hurry" he says. I grab my sets of daggers and my sword and scramble upstairs, leo right behind me. I enter the deck to see a bunch of harpies loose. I put my hands over my face."oh gods" I say. I put my hands immediately down once I see a harpy charging at leo. He just stands there, frozen. "Seriously leo? Do I have to save your sorry butt?" I ask. I jump infront of him and stab the harpy in the head. The harpy dissolves into golden dust. I turn around to look at Leo, a little too closer than I thought I was. Our noses almost touched. "See there? Not so hard is it?" I say. "Whatever, I was just looking at, at, t-t-the other harpies!" Leo says as a cover up. He gives me one of those, I've done something wrong, kind of smiles. "Please." I say. We continue fighting monsters side by side. Leo frying the harpies and me stabbing them. We were done shortly and we drowned with sweat. "Those h-h-h-harpies are fast." Jason says. "You're telling me" I say. We walk down to the lower deck and sit on the couch. "After of that stuff, I'm starving let's go eat" leo say. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the dining table. Everyone follows us shortly. 'A ham and cheese sandwich with a glass of water?' I think, it appears on my plate. We eat and talk for about an hour. Everyone slowly leaves, one by one. All that's left is leo and I. "So........" Leo says. "So what?" I ask. "I- I- I was w-wondering well, that maybe-" Leo starts but jason interrupts. "Hey Leo come check this out! It's awesome" jason says. Leo looks at me. "Go ahead, whatever you were going to say can wait" I say. With that said he leaves.