Chelsea

"What's wrong with leo?" Luke asks. "Well, you and him aren't on good terms right?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. "He's acting all mean around you whenever we start a conversation" I say. "He just jealous" he says. "Well it's making me frustrated." I say. "You want me to sort things out if I can?" He asks. "Thanks" I say. "No problem" he says. He starts to walk away. Then two certain brothers come up to me, the stoll brothers. "Hey isn't it that girl who we saw in the infirmary?" Conner says. "The hot one?" Travis says. "Yeah it is." Conner says. "My name is chelsea" I say. "Well chelsea my name is Connor and this here is my brother Travis." Conner says. "I know you guys" I say. "Great then how about you and me on a date" Conner says. "Hey! Not fair you always get the hot ones! Date me instead!" Travis says. "No I asked the lady she's mine" Conner says. "No!" Travis says. "Guys! Ok not dating either one of you. I am not available" I say. They both stop fighting and they looks at me. "Well that doesn't mean anything." Conner says. "No thank you" I say while quickly walking to my cabin. Someone grabs my arm. "Hey chirons looking for you" percy says. "Okay thanks" I say. I walk over to the big house. When I enter, chiron immediately comes to me. "Chiron what is it?" I ask. "Well, I need you, Luke, and percy to go on a little quest. One of our saytrs, you may know him, Grover, had been missing. We have a feeling polybotes or some other giant came back and stole him as bait." He says. "When do we leave?" I ask. "Tomorrow at noon be here" Chiron says. "Okay thanks" I say. I leave the big house and go to the Hephaestus cabin. I knock on the door. I hear someone say, "it's chelsea leo!!!!" I wait a minuet and he comes rushing out the door. "Hey" he says half out of breath. "We need to talk" I say. "You aren't going to break up with me are you?" Leo asks. "Oh gods no. I have to go on a quest with percy and Luke. I won't be back in a week or something" I say. "luke?" Leo grumbles. "Yes now please stop there's nothing wrong with him" I say. "He came here today you know? Yeah he told me you meant nothing to him and you guys are just friends. He wanted to be friends with me. I couldn't see it happen" he says. "Oh come on leo knock it off! I can't take it. One thing about Luke and you grumble. If you are going to continue this I'm done" I say as I leave. "Chelsea"I hear him say. I leave even if he wants to talk to me. I go back to my cabin and start to pack my bags. I grab everything I would need. "Going on a quest?" Hazel asks. "Oh yeah" I say. "What's going on?" She asks. "Nothing serious just trying to get a saytr back" I say. "Oh okay well good luck" she says. "Thanks" I say. I set my bag down and crash on my bed. Falling asleep. Seriously another dream? Grover was in this ridiculous costume. "Where is that saytr honey?" The giant roars. "Uhh I don't know he seen to have gone missing" Grover says in his highest voice. "Find him! You already left me once and look what I did to you! I will hurt you again!"the giant yells. That was true, he had hurt Grover. He was limping when he walked. He looked over on my direction. "Friend of Percy's?" He whispers. I nod my head. "Polybotes' island" he whispers. "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!" He yells. He walks over to Grover. The giant hits him and he hits his head on a rock. "GROVER!" I yell. "Ah, the little demigod, my wife is trying to save you I see. She will certainly get it. Until next time" the giant says.
Hey people I'm sorry for not publishing my next chapter sooner. I haven't really have gotten the time lately to do anything as far as touch my phone. I had school, problems with my laptop, and I also had to get my room done because we redid it. I will make it up to you guys this week because it's spring break and I literally have no plans except for a few. Thanks, -A