Chelsea

I woke up, strangely no dreams. I get up and look through the hole on your door. (Idk what it's called 😬) I see two teenage boys outside the hall. I look over at the clock. 12 in the morning. I gather up the blankets and pillows. I come outside and put pillows in place where they put their heads. I put blankets on them. I kiss Luke on his forehead and leave. "Goodnight" I whisper. Why did I wake up so early? I come in my hotel room. Almost frightened I see Luke behind me. " gods Luke you scared me" I say. He crosses his arms and stares at me. "What?" I ask. "you still have feelings for me" he says. "Not like that but yes. Mutual nothing big" I say. "Just confess already. You're getting bored with leo, which I understand, so, you come crawling back to me" he says. "You're insane" I say. "Just let us have this one moment together. Leo won't know" he says. "No thank you" I say. Luke walks up to me. I slowly back away. "Please knock it off" I say. He starts to chuckle. "What?" I ask. "April fools!" He says. "Oh gods." I say as I palm my head. "You think I would do that?" He asks. "Actually yes" I say. He just stares at me. I chuckle. "Well now that's done." He says while laying on the bed and falling asleep. I sigh. Thank the gods that wasn't real. I look over at my phone, it's blowing up with texts.
Leo: hey are you alive?
Hello?
Answer me
Answer me please
I don't want you to be dead
Please don't be dead
I grab my phone and start to text.
Chelsea: im not dead
Leo: thank the gods, are you okay?
Chelsea: in fine thanks for worrying
Leo: your welcome. Chb is so boring without you.
Chelsea: I bet it is since I'm so much fun 😏
Leo: I'm serious. Piper and jason are hanging together and I'm stuck with your little bro and nico.
Chelsea: im sorry
Leo: it's fine. Just wishing you could come back
Chelsea: I will, promise
Leo: I gotta go or clairesse is going to break my phone. Sword fighting. Love you.
Chelsea: love you too 😘
That was the end of that. Percy comes In the room half asleep. He starts to trudge towards an open bed. "Blue candy" he mumbles. I start to chuckle. "Shut up" he mumbles. He falls onto the bed his body half on the bed. He immediately falls asleep. I move percy to where he is fully on the bed. "Gods you're heavy" I say. I sit on the ground, which is not the best option but where else am I going to sit? I slowly start to fall asleep.
I wake up with somebody shaking me. "Chels? Chelsea? Wake up" Luke says. "Huh?" I mumble. "Time to get going" he says in a soft voice. I shake my head and rub my eyes. I look up and Percy's still asleep. "So you wake him up last?" I ask. "Not not really he just doesn't want to get up." Luke says. He shakes percy. "1 more hour please?" He mumbles. "No get up" Luke says. Nothing, percy says nothing. Luke gets some water and dumps it on percy. Did her forget? He can't get wet. "Haha jokes on you" percy mumbles. "Not anymore" Luke says. "What?" Percy says. Luke purposely shoved percy off the bed. "Ow, Luke you're a jerk" percy says. "Come on let's get out of here" Luke says. "Luke can we at least pack and eat breakfast?" I ask. "Yeah hear out Chels" percy says. "Well let's hurry it up then" Luke says. I walk up to Luke and touch his arm. "Luke are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine" he says. Then I get some sort of flash back thing. I see us three against some sort of monster, right outside of the hotel. My vision comes back. "What did I just see?" I ask. "Are you okay Chels?" Luke asks. "No yeah I'm fine I thought I just......it's probably nothing" I say. I pack my bags and we head to the restaurant inside of the hotel. We eat our breakfast and go outside. A girl grabs Luke's arm. "you're leaving already?" She asks. "Well yeah, but we'll be back" Luke says. "You're Lying" she says. "No we will be back" Luke says. "STOP LYING!" She shouts. There was something different about her voice. She changed form. Into a winged monster. "What the-" I say. She showed her fangs and jumped right at me.
HEY PEEPS IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED! WE ARE AT HALF A THOUSAND READS! THANNK YOU ALL. I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THIS FOR MY ENJOYMENT AMD NOW IM GUESSING YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS TOO! See you next time -A