Chelsea

Thalia picks up 4 egg cartons. "Let's do this" she says. "Oh no we are not" I say, laughing. "Come on it will be fun" she says. "No" I say. "How you've changed. Always loved pulling pranks with her best friend and now well, ugh" she says. "Fine" I let out. "Yes!" She says. Thalia hands me two egg cartons. "Let's get my brother" Thalia says. "Let's do it" I say. We throw a couple and then jason comes out. I accidentally hit him. "Get back here" Jason's says running after us. I was not so lucky. Jason tackled me to the floor. I look up and see jason really close to me. "Heeyyy, jason" I say. He doesn't even notice how close we are he just stares at me. He's not angry or anything. He's just staring at me. I burst out laughing. "I'm sorry. Your head is c-covered in eggs!" I say while laughing. Now he stares at me angrily. "Alrigh that's enough jason. She's already got two people waiting in line to date her. She's doesn't need a third" Thalia says. Jason immediately gets up and scratches the back of is head. "Shut up Thalia" he says, he cheeks filled with redness. He walks away. "Here let me help you" she says laughing. She extends her hand and I get up. "Thanks so, what was that all about" I ask. "People are literally CRUSHING on you. Him,leo, the Stoll brothers, Luke, and whoever else likes you" she says. "How do you-" I say. "I've done my research" she says. "Oh" I say looking away from Thalia. "Come on! Enough boys talk let's go egg some cabins shall we?" She asks. "We shall" I say in a proper voice. We both laugh and continuing egging the house. After that was done I crashed on my bed. Thalia crashed in Nicos bed. It was hilarious. It's always like this when Thalia's around.
SORRY ITS SHORT BUT IVE GOT A LEO CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! ALSO COMMENT ON MY DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON IF YOU LIKE IT