Chelsea

"Hey can we stop, I have to pee" I say while pointing to the nearest rest station. "Okay" the guys says. I grab my bag and go to the rest stop. I enter the bathrooms and change into some clothes. I wore black ripped skinny jeans, a t shirt, and some combat shoes with accessories. I put my hair down and let my waist lengthen hair loose. I go back to the taxi and tell the man to drive. I look over at the guys. Percy is asleep and luke is awake. "Trying to impress someone?" He asks. "No I just don't like staying in the same outfit for
Days." I Say. He shakes his head and laughs. I start to yawn. "Have you slept yet?" He asks. "No" I say. "Come here" he says. I lean in to cuddle with Luke. I start to fall asleep.
(6 hours later)
I wake up in Luke's arm and his jacket over me. "why am I wearing your jacket?" I mumble. "You were shaking so I put my jacket over you. Is that a problem?" He asks. "No, no it's not" I say. "I thought you would say that" he says. I push his stomach. "Shut up" I say. He starts to laugh. "Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah" percy says making missy noises. "Stop" I say. "Why don't you guys just make out already?" Percy asks. "There's one problem" Luke says. "Oh yeah right leo" Percy says. "Well you two are boring goodnight" Percy continues. He pretends to snore. I hit him in the arm and he laughs. I roll my eyes and sit up straight. "Hey sir where are we?" I ask. "We are in Tennessee." The guys says. "Okay thanks" I say.
(So many hours later.....)
"This is as far as I can take you kids. My money?" The guy says. I use my power to compel the taxi driver. "You feel sorry for us orphans and you will let us out with out paying" I say. "It's on me! Be safe" the guy says. When we go out of the car somebody was bound to ask a certain question. "When did you learn to do that?" Luke asks. "Nico taught me with my fathers help" I say. "Your almost like a vampire!" Percy says. "Let's get this straight, I'm am not any kind of supernatural creature" I say. "Alright I'm just saying it would be cool" percy says. Then I feel something, water in my shoes. "Okay well that's great. One question how are we going to get to the Sea of Monsters?" I ask. "Well there's a boat over there." Percy says. "We are not stealing a boat" I say. "Is there anything else?" Luke asks. "Not really" I say. "Then let's go" Luke says. I follow the boys up on the boat. Percy hijacks the boat as we start to sail into the deep blue.
Heyyyy peeps this chapter is pretty short long one coming up. -A