Chelsea VIII

Today was the day. My date with Leo. I'm still wrapped up in his arms still. I slowly get out of whatever that was and get ready. I brush my hair and do my makeup along with my clothes. In wearing ripped skinny jeans, black hightop converse, and a band tee.( whats new?) I go over to pipers cabin. "Hey Piper can u come in" I ask. "Yeah" she says. I walk in the see Piper putting her hair in braids. "Now don't freak out okay?" I ask. "What is it?" She says. "Me and Leo are going on a date and I need your help" I say. "I knew it!!! Of course I'll help you!" Piper says. "The date is at five when should I come over?" I ask. "3" she says. "Okay see you then" I say. I walk out the door and get to the dining table. I quickly eat breakfast and visit one more person, nico. I walk to the the deck and head towards nico. "Hey, look, I'm sorry but I can figure this out on my own. It's not that hard." I say. "When you're wrong you'll come crying back to me for your help but you know what? Have you're boyfriend help because I'm not, I'm done" nico says. "Nico....... Don't start this with me" I say. "No, it happens all the time. We get into fights and you're always wrong aren't you? Then you come back to me expecting me to help you and I cave in. This time it's different." He says. "That's not true" I say, half yelling. "Yes it is. Father says you so powerful and brave. I believed him once. But when you start this stuff I don't believe it anymore" he says. Anger builds up inside me. I didn't realize what I was doing. Wind lashes around, me hair going crazy. "Chelsea! Stop you're going to hurt somebody!" Nico says. "What are you going to do Nico? Come crying back to me? Not this time, it's different!" I say. Nico comes up to me and puts his hand on my arm."chelsea calm down. Just stop this, you're out of control."he says. The wind does down and my anger fades. Dizziness replaces my anger. I almost fall but Nico catches me. "Whoa, let's have you sit down" he says. "What's wrong with me? Why am I like this? How do I stop this?" I say. "You can't but somehow you can prevent it. I'm not very sure but when I find out I will tell you immediately" he says. "Thanks and sorry" I say. "It's nothing" he says. Nothing, really? I almost killed him if he didn't stop me. I walk down to the mess hall. "What's with the weather today?" Hazel asks. "Who knows it got all windy and it was freaky. Then it just suddenly stopped" I say. "Wow that's something. The gods are not happy today" she says. "Must not be I guess" I say.
(Time skip.)
It's 3, that's the time I'm supposed to be in pipers cabin. I walk in the door and sit down waiting for Piper. "Sorry, sit in this chair." Piper says. I sit in the chair and wait.
(Time skip again, sorry.)
"Okay........... Are you ready to see what you look like" she says. "Yes please. Could you take your hands off my eyes?" I ask. "Oh yeah sorry. 3,2,1 look!" She says. I look to see myself in the mirror, or at least what i thought was me. My hair had waves on the bottom but not the top, my makeup was more natural looking than I expected, I'm wearing a back crop top with a black high waisted skater skirt so my belly didn't show and I was wear black wedges. I looked, amazing. "Piper.......... This is amazing thank you!" I say. "Anytime. Speaking of time you better get over to leo." She says. "Oh right bye and thanks again" I say. I start to walk over to our cabin.