Chelsea XVIII

(Couple days after we rescued percy and annabeth from Tartarus)
Luke was leaving the Argo II to go Back to Camp Half-Blood. He had his old clothes from when he came aboard the Argo. He's on the deck with Nico, Hedge, and Reyna. I embrace him. "Bye" I say. "Bye babe" he says. He kisses me. I go to nico. "Travel safe and don't get yourself killed" I say. I hug him and tell him goodbye. They all leave within seconds. I turn around to hear leo whistling. "You okay?" I ask. "No actually I'm not." He says. "What's the matter?" I ask him. "I let the girl who i like, be with someone else." He says. I bite my lip. Not knowing what to say. Do I really love Luke? Do I? Or do I like leo? My mind was unclear. "You know what? Forget I said anything." He says. I hug him without thinking. "I'm sorry leo, I really am. I feel terrible doing this to you. Putting you threw a lot" I say. "Be with me, please?" He asks. "I will think about it, that's not a no" I say. I kiss him on the cheek and go below deck. Leo runs up to me and puts his arms around my waist. I laugh. "I missed doing that" he whispers in my ear. I let out a laugh. "I'm still taken Valdez" I say. "Oh yeah right. Well he's not here" he says. "Leo that's not right" I say. "Yeah, sorry" he says. "Sorry" I say. "No it's fine. We can still hangout right?" He says. "Yeah" I say. Then he picks me up. "Leo!" I say. "Hold on tight" he says. He throws me onto the couch in the mess hall. Then he "accidentally fell and landed onto of me". Yeah sure. Anyways, we were so close that our noses touch. "Little too close-" I say but then get lost into the gaze of his eyes. He comes closer, oh gods. I onto the floor and laugh, leo comes tumbling down with me. That day we hung out all day. It was perfect.