Chelsea XIV

Everyone of us, swords in our hands except for leo, he has his flames in his hands. Anyways, we creep upstairs to see what is up there. I walk up there first and someone pushes me, hard. I am in the air for what seems like a long time. Me being me, when I fall, I put my hands out infront of me, big mistake. When I hit the deck I hear a not so good sound. I scream in terror. I look up to see leo running to me. Everyone was awestruck at something. "Chelsea! Oh gods look at your arm. That need medical help and fast!" He says. He helps me up and I walk towards the group. There's a big hellhound and then there's someone, someone I know. I see his blond hair, blue eyes, and his scar. "Luke" I breathe out. "Chelsea, I'm good now I promise. I- I changed like you wanted me to! I still like you. N- now I know I more than liked you, I love you." He says. "What?! Sorry dude but she's already taken, by me! Badboy Valdez!" Leo yells. "Leo this is not the time. I-I need help." I saw showing everybody my arm. Everybody gasps. Piper runs below deck and comes up after a couple minuets. She gives me ambrosia and nectar. It slowly heals my wound. I walk back down stairs. Everyone follows including Luke. Percy gives him a good stare. "You really changed now?" He asks. "Yes I saved you guys by killing myself so koronos could be defeated. I also wanted to show chelsea I could change." He says as he looked over at me. "He did try to save us percy" ANNABETH says. "I'll give you a chance. ONE CHANCE LUKE." Percy says. I try to mind read Luke. (I've gotten way better at btw) i don't see any devious or bad plans. All I hear and see is about helping and us and mostly about me. "He's telling the truth. I know that for fact" I say. "How?" Percy asks. "I can mind read and see into others minds" I say. "Cool!" Percy says. "Anyways, you may stay for a couple days unless you turn on us. Sleeping wise, I can't say. You will have to sleep in the couch I guess" annabeth says. "Whatever it takes" Luke says. Everyone goes back to their cabins except for me. Luke sits on the couch. He stares at me for a while and then says, " I know we've had our differences chelsea. I told you I would change, and I did. I did it for you mostly. I love you chelsea." He says. "Luke, I've moved on. Y-you need to know that. I thought I'd never see you again. And now I- I have a boyfriend. His name is leo and he's on this ship." I say. He takes my hand. "I'll do anything for you, chelsea and you know that! Please give me one last chance." He says. "I- I can't, I'm in a relationship already! Can't you see? I can't promise you anything. I'll be your friend. But nothing more as long as I still have a relationship leo." I say. I get up and walk to my cabin. Once I'm inside i see leo. "Do you still love him?" He asks.
AUTHORS NOTE: CRAZY RIGHT? LUKE COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD? AND I WILL ALSO FILL YPU IN LATER ABOUT HOW LUKE MET CHELSEA AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP BEFORE ALL OF THIS!