Chelsea XI

I wake up with a bunch of books and my electronic devices around me, sprawled on the bed. Did I fall asleep? I get ready and go get breakfast. Nothing special. I'm wearing a camphalfblood t shirt and some ripped skinny jeans with black high top converse. I sit around the mess hall, occasionally playing Saints Row The Third with Frank. Me and frank have been talking a lot lately. We've become good friends. Anyways, after I'm done with that I find a movie. Percy Jackson, The Lightning Thief. What the frick? They made a whole movie about him. I look at the next movie, Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters. Okay, one day I want to have a movie about my adventures. I decided to watch the movies. "Percy said there nothing like what he did. For instance, he never fought annabeth" Piper says. She almost scared me to death. "Gods Piper you scared the hades out of me" I say. "Sorry" Piper says. "It's fine" I say. When I'm done Watching those movies I head to the stables. I find Tempest in one of the stables. "Hey buddy, I'm chelsea. Im a friend of Jason's. No harm" I say. Piper runs into the stables "we found him" she's says.
SORRY IF ITS A LITTLE SHORT BUT I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER