•Part 17•

If only I knew it was getting bad when I no longer wanted to speak to the people that made me the most happy.

Right as I got up, I got a dress robe on and brushed my hair. I quickly went down to the Hospital wing to check on Theo. I don't know why I had the urge to check on him, I was just worried.

When I got there, Theo was drinking orange juice and eating his breakfast. I was so relieved to see him awake. Last night, he looked really hurt. I didn't even know what Malfoy's problem was. Can he not mind his own business?

When he saw me walking up to his bed, he smiled. I don't know why, but I got butterflies.

"Good morning," he said calmly.

"Good morning. I'm so glad you're looking better. And I'm sorry about Malfoy. I don't know what happened to him last night."

He laughed softly. "Malfoy's always like that. I should have moved away from him before it started."

"Well it's nice knowing that you're now okay."

I left after that. It was really awkward. Especially since I just met him last night. Hopefully he doesn't think I'm a stalker.

When I finished breakfast, all six years had to stay in the Great hall. Most of us knew what was coming.

"I hope you all know what you did wrong," Dumbledore said sternly.

Hermione looked at me in concern. I knew this was going to happen. If Malfoy didn't make Theo go to the Hospital wing, we wouldn't have to stay after breakfast. Dumbledore went on to say how he was disappointed in us. The whole conversation was completely awkward. But finally, after what felt like several hours, he let us go. I went to my first class straight away.

Luckily today was Friday. Shoot. I forgot I had detention with Malfoy. When I entered History of Magic, Luna was already at her spot. I don't know if she took a short-cut here, but wow she got to class fast.

I sat down still feeling a bit awkward about this morning. It was weird getting yelled at by Dumbledore. He was so kind and willing to back you up, what happened to him?

"Mrs. Sanders, daydreaming in class again?" Professor Haven said.

"No sir, sorry sir," I said, popping my head up.

"Then answer that question," he said pointing up on the board.

"About death eaters?" I said nervously. He nodded.

"They help you know who, and hurt a lot of people," I said, feeling my palms starting to sweat.

"Why are you so scared?" He asked walking over to where I sat. "Are you scared they're going to come for you?"

I didn't say anything. I just flinched at the fact that he was less than 8 centimeters away from my face.

"Anyways, they are very bad people who are hard to catch," he said, backing away from me.

I could feel my heartbeat slowing down. I hated this class. And I hated the stupid professor.

After a long day of work, it was finally almost over. I had to go back to Herbology class for detention. I just really hoped it wasn't a lot of work.

On my way there, I saw Daphne again.

"Oh hey!" She said forwarding me to come by her.

"Hey," I said shyly.

"Where are you going?"

"Detention, in Herbology," I said, trying to show her that I was tired.