•Part 1•

"You guys better be coming to the quidditch game today," I said as I was walking down the hall with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Gryffindor and Slytherin were going against each other today in quidditch, and everyone was excited. Last match Slytherins won. But I was sure it wouldn't happen again.

This was my fourth match ever on the Gryffindor team. I was a seeker. Not a very good one. But good enough to make the team. Ron was also on the team, he's a keeper. He wasn't the best though.

Oliver is really harsh now that we lost to Hufflepuffs last game. Probably because I was playing in it. But this time, I felt more prepared. I mean they're Slytherins. They just think they're better than everyone else. But we were going to prove them wrong.

Later that day, just before the game was about to start, we were in the team huddle.

"Now, I don't know what happened last game, but it cannot happen again," he stated. "Slytherins are our biggest rival, and we need to prove to them that we are better."

I laughed a little bit because it was funny seeing him all mad and aggressive. But it really did make me feel less worried to what was about to happen.

When we walked out onto the field, I saw Hermione and Harry standing in the stands cheering me and my team on. Neville was right next to them holding one of his plants, that was lucky? I totally forgot which one he was holding, but I had to focus. If we wanted to beat Slytherins, I had to catch the golden snitch.

3...2...1, the game began. It was very slow at first. But all I had to do was keep an eye out for the golden snitch.

The other team's seeker was Draco Malfoy. The one with daddy issues. Don't worry I keep that name to myself. His father was in the stands watching him and him only.

Later in the game, I saw that Malfoy was chasing after something, so I took off. Trying my best to catch up to him hoping he was chasing the golden snitch. And when I finally caught up to him, we fought back and forth. Him trying to catch it, and me trying to catch it. It went on for a while until I risked it all.

I tried to grab it, maybe just a little too hard, so I lost my balance. Of course, Malfoy took advantage of that. The last thing I remember was feeling a hard shove on my shoulder.

When I woke up I was so sore and couldn't move. My head was aching so bad that my eyesight wasn't good anymore. I looked up over my bed and saw Oliver pacing back and forth.