Chapter 8: "Seventeen Stan" (II).

Kai

Kai

"Woah! The house is big! How come I can give this to you?" Stan directed, walking into the house ahead of me. I watch him admire the interior of the house - looking at everywhere to really believe that he gave me this house.

"Yeah... you were loaded, so it's really no question at all," I responded, my eyes still bore into his figure as he turns around to watch me with his 'wonderment' face again. "I'm rich? How that happened?" He asked again. With these many questions, I feel like I can't answer them all... It doesn't feel right to me.

But nonetheless, I did, to make him feel happy. "Things happened... but just know that you did something. That's all... now you can take the bed, while I'll sleep at my office," I mentioned, pointing towards the bedroom which the door creaks a little. 

Stan slumped his shoulder, another frown came upon his face as he wanted something else. "Can't we sleep together? What's the harm in that?" He appealed, going up against me and giving me his puppy eyes. I tried not to fall for his tricks and continue to glare at him until he gets my permanent answer. We can't sleep together... I'm not... I'm not going through that stage of feeling again.

"I take that as a 'no' then," He flinched, stepping away from me once he realized I wasn't up for any sleeping together or some 'slumber party' sleeping. Why can't he just understand?

"Now stop with the baloney... Just go take a shower, and I'll bring you some clothes that you can change into," I instructed, walking away from him to enter the bedroom while he just stands there pouting like a small dog who had been grounded from playing out in the mud. 

Entering the bedroom, my hands went to open some drawers to look for some clothes for the seventeen-year-old boy to wear. His body seems to be my size but that was just when he was that age... the present Stan is nowhere near my size and when I wore his clothes, I would look like a girl wearing a dress. 

As I finally found some clothes he could wear, my instinct takes over my body immediately and throws the clothes right into him. Which then hits him in the face with a soft thud. "Now... go take a shower. I'm gonna use it as well after," I uttered as I turn around to face him. The clothes slip down gracefully onto his hands, revealing a smirk on his strong face that I had come to know so well.

"Then why don't we shower together? It would easier and faster that way," He murmured seductively as if it would make me feel anything. Although yes... I was intrigued, but I can't let myself consider that way towards him. "Stop that! Just go take a shower and be quick. Take the toothbrush from the drawers as well," I turn to the side, closing my eyes tightly as I tried not to look at him while I said that. My body was telling me that using that tone towards him was rude but it just... it just that I...

"Kay... I'm going then," He returned, walking away from me and into the shower. Once I saw that he was gone, I plop myself onto the soft bed and breathe more calmly after what it seemed like a rollercoaster ride day. If only we didn't break up... then maybe I could feel that way again towards Seventeen Stan. Seeing him like that just reminds me back to the days we started dating... how it felt such a dream.