Chapter 27: I Love You (I'm Sorry).

Kai

Kai

"Kai?" The raven-haired man called, walking closer towards me. "I thought you were gonna ditch me out here again...," When he saw clearer, he eyes widens as he took my whole mess of a state.

My eyes were still bloodshot my whole body from head to toe was damp like I had just swum across the seven seas without taking any rest nor even sleep at all. Even so, who could even sleep in the freezing cold water that would let you die slowly as you doze...

When I saw him staring at me like that, my chest began to shotguns that were continuously ongoing. The beating was so loud that it almost shot through my body - ending my life there in front of him who doesn't even have knowledge of what was happening. I walk closer towards him while he was in his speechless state. My body was trembling in cold and all I needed was something warm me up. 

Without hesitation, I began inching closer and closer. "Stan...,"

The closer I got to him, the more he gains his conscious back. So when he finally took a whole idea of me being the mess I was, his hand immediately went up to grab my face. The warmth was from his body surges through my face and down to my whole body. Just by his touch, I felt like I wasn't cold anymore. It felt warmer than I was before, and I could easily feel the love that he holds when I was this cold. 

I thought I was the warm one, I thought I was the fire, but the truth was I'm colder than lands in the Arctic.

"Did you cry?!" He asked worriedly. His face scrunched in a bother and his hands slowly went down to my neck, transferring the warm he had there.

I didn't reply to him as I kept staring onto his chest. I didn't even have the strength I once had to open the door to even look straight into his eyes. Every strength I used was on that door itself and like an ant, I was squashed to the flat ground after that.

"Did he say something bad to you there? Did he make you cry, Kai?" He asked again, the way his eagerness to know what had happened just increases the level of anger he had slowly and slowly, and I know what he was about to do next. 

The man gritted his teeth then began to take his hands off from me. "That bastard. No way that I'm letting this go. Is he still there? I'm gonna teach him a fucking-," When he said and when his fingertips brush my hand, I grab him tightly there - stopping him from going.

"No..." I finally spoke, cutting his tracks. He turns to me and waited for me to say something. Something that concerned about my time searching for Stan. What should I say honestly rather than just that we broke up... his present self is missing, and I'm in vain.

So without waiting, I said what I had witnessed to him. "We...," But suddenly, he stops me by covering my mouth. It seems that he thought what I was going to say was those corrupted words that I very so often said to him before and towards myself as well.

"Don't say it," He warned. Eyes were closed while his eyebrows were pushed together.

"Don't say that we broke up," He mumbled. Now his head was hung low, looking down as he released his hands from my mouth and slide to my shoulder. I could hear him sniffling his tears while he said that, and it smashed my heart.