Chapter 11: Out...

Seventeen Stan

Seventeen Stan

Going out today with future Kai was incredibly fun! 

Not that I'm saying the Kai back at home was boring... he was perfect the way he was. And he grew up to be someone that was successful, fun and just admirable. When I saw him, I immediately thought that the man couldn't get any more charming as time went by because look at him! He's like a real-life prince who would soon to be married to someone like me! In the future!

We bought a lot of stuff at the mall mainly for me. Kai insisted me to buy as much stuff that I needed and although I was extremely excited about it, I felt kind of guilty because I was using his money instead of mine. 

Because of that, I promise to treat him with so much love and buy a lot of stuff for him when I go back home. 

He would be confused why I do so but sooner, I will tell 2018 Kai all about this.

This trip to the future I would love to call it. In other words, being here made me feel happy that we were still together and going on stronger than ever.

"Phew! It was a tiring day, but I had so much fun!" I gushed, walking inside the house with Kai following behind. "Being able to go out was fun but that was when getting my own underwear makes it more exhilarating. Hallelujah!"

Kai chuckled hearing my statement. His laughter made me melt away like I was a burning candle. "I see...," He replied, walking forward to put away his car keys. But then as he does that, his demeanour changes and I stare at him worried and confused.

"I'm tired... gonna wash up," He spoke indifferently, walking away from where I stand. Future Kai always looked so cold when I'm around him. I just felt worried that I did something wrong... or was the present me did something wrong. Sometimes I presumed that he had grown colder but that couldn't be true... Kai is bubbly... and shy but at the same time, energetic.

In order to see I was true, I asked him.

"Kai...," He stopped walking, then turning around with a tired face. Exhaling a nervous breath, I walk closer towards him. My hand went to grab his hand, rubbing his skin with my thumb gently.

"Tell me... did we fight? Did my present self fight with you? Did he say something awful? Was he treating you not right?" I asked, curious and anxious running through my whole body.

When he didn't answer me... I finally got my answer. 

"Looks like it's true,"

He turns away, closing his eyes. "It's not like that,"

"What do you mean it's not like that?! Then... why are you so cold? You seem so distant. You never even hug me once... You... just... kept avoiding me," I sobbed in such a way that he turns back to me. "It's not like that!" He declined yet I didn't believe him. I know him... even if he's older than me here.