IT'S FINISHED!

If you reached this chapter then I herewith congratulate you for your success

If you reached this chapter then I herewith congratulate you for your success. There are so many things to say about this book and I just wanna say thank you for reading this journey, these three books that meant so much to me.

Before this, I have written other books on Wattpad namely Road To Being Social... Call Out My Name, XVI.IX.MMI and so on. But those are books which I just started learning how to write a full novella or novel. So when I continue writing and writing, it became so much better slowly, and I know for sure that my writing style has improved quite significantly.

So I am very proud of these three books. I have no words to describe what it means to me, but it's more than just words. They act like therapy for me and sort of escape for me to let go of my past that I seem to always remember.

Sometimes I feel very giving up on wiring because no one ever reads them but over time I realize that I write not to have thousands of people reading it but to fulfil that empty part of my heart that wants to express my hidden feelings.

These books correspond to my life in ways I couldn't imagine. And I am very proud of, no matter how bad or how good people say about it because, in my eyes, they are the greatest ones.

So yeah, thank you for reading these three books!

-

So about the characters... Kai is based on the protagonist of my first ever book, Road To Being Social while Stan is one of the friend/hidden lovers in that book. 

Charlie and Liara are based from my college friends who are very at times, crazy. I wanted to have that kind of friends who are just idiotic and catastrophic but at the same time can be reliable and supportive. Felix is based on Liara's real lover and Ryan is just Ryan.

Stan and Kai are very much the opposite to each other but not in that kind of bad boy and good boy kind. They are so more than that label and yeah... I wanted to really show that through the books. I saw a lot of relationship and advice that tell me that high school lovers are just mere sweethearts and that it would not last long as it should be. But somehow there are real people who go through the opposite of that and the same as Stan and Kai, so I wanted to go that route.

Like seriously, I once had in mind to kill Stan's character and give Kai a new lover in the second book but then my friend attacked me for that. And I once thought that maybe Stan would have another lover but then again... that seems to be so cliché?

But anyway, that's all for now. I am happy to answer some questions about the character is there's any. And yeah... that wraps the ending of the book. I also figure that this book would be 28 chapters instead of the usual 25 because 28 is Stan birthday, 28 April.

Yes, they got married and Kai eventually adopted a child. People do change that's for sure. 

What would they name the child?

Also... maybe I would have another sequel, or maybe I would do a spin-off. One that would take place during college so... we'll see, we'll see.

Without further ado! Thank you! And I hope you have a Maverest time reading this journey!

-a-