21. Doctor Seo

"There's an empty parking spot there," Yangyang pointed at the street side so Xiaojun slowed the car down carefully fitting the car into that narrow spot.

He turned the engine off leaning against the seat taking a loud breath totally exhausted from driving for so many hours.

"We're here, you did it," Yangyang sent him a precious smile.

"What now?" Asked Xiaojun.

"We will go into the clinic and demand seeing that doctor Seo."

Xiaojun nodded taking the key out leaving the car barely keeping balance as his legs were numb from sitting for so long. Yangyang was equally wasted by their scary adventure so both were rather crawling towards the clinic getting through the glass door to see a long reception.

"Come," Xiaojun saw the receptionist were all busy so he pulled Yangyang towards the hall to the main stairs. He remembered where doctor Seo's office was.

"You're clever," Yangyang squeezed his hand.

"Learned from the best," muttered Xiaojun feeling a cold wince.

Where was his father now, was he safe?

They reached the second floor walking towards the office swiftly when the door opened and doctor Johnny walked out almost spilling his coffee at their sight.

"Na Dejun! What happened?" His eyes widened at the sight of their connected hands so Xiaojun moved his away pressing it into his pocket.

"Is this doctor Seo?" Asked Yangyang.

"Yes," Xiaojun felt a cold shiver.

"We have been kidnapped by Jaemin, Dejun's symptoms were worsening each day and last night we have managed to escape, but he had used the two last pills. Please help him," said Yangyang almost on one breath.

Doctor Seo's jaw might as well be at the floor by now.

"Wait. One by one. Who are you?"

"Liu Yangyang, Dejun's... um..." Yangyang blushed hard reaching out to squeeze Xiaojun's hand in his jacket's pocket. "Dejun's boyfriend. Yes I'm Dejun's boyfriend," he said when Xiaojun froze watching him not able to believe in what he has heard.

Doctor Seo's jaw fell again, he needed a long moment to find his voice back.

"Um... Xiaojun please come into my office we will have a sessions now and you Yangyang please wait here," doctor Seo opened the door further.

"Excuse me doctor, why are you calling Dejun Xiaojun?" Asked Yangyang.

"He prefers that name over his given name," doctor Johnny smiled when Yangyang nodded and Xiaojun felt his stomach doing weird things again.

He just followed doctor Seo inside sinking into one of the armchairs, the exhaustion taking over completely.

"We haven't seen each other for a long time but I'm impressed by your progress," doctor Johnny raised his brow.

"Progress?" Asked Xiaojun in shock.

"You have a boyfriend. Do you know how many years of therapy is should take to get you there, if ever."

Xiaojun blushed terribly.

"It's just, he is Yangyang, my life plan was to meet him one day but he appeared in my life by himself. He and his family took great care of me until my father has kidnapped us. I don't know where he is now and I'm worried. I have left him on a gas station somewhere."

"Xiaojun, your father is an adult he is fully capable to take care of himself."

Xiaojun nodded crossing his trembling hands.

"Tell me about you and Yangyang."

Xiaojun's heart began to race uncontrollably.

"I don't know why but he can come closer than anyone. Nothing bad has happened to me even though we have kissed several times, can you believe?"

Doctor Seo only chuckled.

"But I can't keep kissing him. He has done things like that with Bell. And he has her germs and whoever knows whoever's germs in his mouth," Xiaojun's voice was faint.

"Yet nothing bad has happened after you have kissed, right?"

Xiaojun looked up all afraid.

"No, so far not," he muttered.

"So why not to continue?"

Doctor Johnny's question hang in the air crumbling all hair on Xiaojun's body causing some mad tingling in his insides.

"He has been with other people like that."

"Before you," doctor Johnny was calm.

"Yes, before me, but... don't you understand. This is all impossible. The germs, the possible diseases spreading by saliva. I... I don't even understand why it hasn't killed me yet."

Doctor Seo only chuckled.

"That's not funny," Xiaojun blushed hard. "Lately I'm hearing mum's footsteps every night. They're waking me up, but whenever I'm looking for her she's not there. I know her feet are leaving dirty traces everywhere, I'm afraid of it," Xiaojun began to speak to his palms.

"When has it started?"

"In the lake house where my father kept us hostage."

"Is it repeating every night?"

"So far yes."

"Xiaojun, I will contact Yangyang's parents now, so they can come to pick you both up. I would like you to come to therapy every second day, we will work really hard from now on, ok?"

Xiaojun only nodded, so doctor Seo reached for the prescription papers.

"I will give you new pills, to take twice a day. Start with half a pill in the evening before going to sleep first and see if there won't be any bad reactions. If anything will cause discomfort contact me immediately, if the pills will dissolve efficiently start to take them regularly. The second set of pills you will take every morning and if the symptoms are becoming stronger take an additional one. I see great progress in you. I believe you finding a boyfriend can really change everything, and from what I've seen Yangyang accepts your condition fully, so be brave, don't fight with your own feelings. It will be difficult at times, but whenever you feel like touching or kissing Yangyang do it, don't hesitate. I'm assuring you your immune system is strong enough to deal with those types of germs so nothing bad will happen to you. You have my word, as a doctor, ok?"

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm sorry that I have been only able to post only chapter of this story a week lately, but it's a really difficult and hectic time for me now. So what do you think about Xiaojun reaching doctor Johnny and Yangyang calling him boyfriend? Will things go up for him from now on?

Much <3