2. When parents might drive you insane

The opera house was exploding with applause. A massive crowd giving standing ovations when Yangyang bowed again felling his rushed heartbeat, the dizziness of all the excitement, like after each concert.
The officials came with a huge bouquet of pink roses handing it to him.

It was like a trance, the music, the lights. All becoming distant when he left the stage walking to his changing room throwing the bouquet on a sofa then placing the violin into the box carefully.
The door opened revealing a small crowd, his mother in an extra fine glittering dress, she had tears of joy in her eyes.

"I'm so proud." She came to hug him tightly.

There were also Lucas and Hendery, his two best friends grinning to each other at the sight. The last person who has come through the door made his heartbeat speed up as it seemed impossible.

"Hello. I..." Yangyang freed himself from his mother's embrace bowing low.

The young man in a tuxedo who has just entered was no other but Quian Kun, word most famous pianist, singer and composer, a person Yangyang had been looking up to since he was young.

"I'm a huge fan." He muttered when Kun came to shake his hand in a firm grip.

"I had an eye on you for a long time now. I'd like to propose a collaboration with New York's Metropolitan Orchestra on my new B-minor concert."

It became dark in front of Yangyang's eyes, he needed a few seconds to get his voice back.

"That... will be amazing." He stuttered.

"Great. Our agents will clear all formalities. Right now I'd like to invite all of you to the after show party I have prepared."

"It will be an honor." Yangyang was hot and cold.

Will he really be able to work with his favorite musician?

"He's still very young that's why he's a bit shy." His mum laid her hand on his shoulder when Kun smiled in an almost fatherly way.

"He's the future of music." Muttered Kun when Yangyang focused his gaze on his feet too stunned to react.

It was two hours later, the huge ballroom filled with guests. Lucas was a bit drunk doing a funny dance receiving a lot of attention from girls. Hendery on the other hand, was trying to seduce a blonde boy who was blushing hard under his stare. Yangyang was far from their party mood though walking along the long tables casting glances to the other side of the room where his mother was in a deep conversation with a tall young man with night black hair.

"Are you enjoying the party." Kun stopped right next to him when Yangyang tensed even more.

"Who is this?" He asked pointing at the man who was suddenly holding his mother's palm.

"Him..." Kun's tone became sharp. "A billionaire's son called Dong Sicheng. His innocent face is just a cover up, from what I've heard he's especially hunting for middle aged women. As you see everyone has his own likings."

Yangyang was frozen observing the man leaning in, whispering something right into his mother's ear when his hand rested on her hip. Her face became deeply purple, the man's lips suddenly pressing on hers causing Yangyang to move two steps back.

"Are you ok?" Asked Kun grinning.

"No." Whispered Yangyang running down the ballroom to the changing room, taking some clothes out of his backpack, the images burning out in his mind.

He has never seen his mother kiss a guy since his father had died. How could she? Yangyang's vision was blurring by sudden tears when he was changing into his sports clothes quickly, checking the backpack then grabbing the violin box, leaving the building in a hurry. The night air was freezing, as he has flown to a northern city last night, but right now cold was an irrelevant state, all he could care about was his mother forgetting the only men she should ever love, falling for a new guy.

"What's going on here?" The bulky guy was looking from the girl to Jaemin when Xiaojun closed his palm on the car keys in his pocket. He has been the last to leave the car, so it was him holding the stakes to survival now.

"You bitch!" The man swore so suddenly grabbing the girl by her dreadlocks when she screamed madly. "Cheating on me in my own house hoe!"

A chair broke with an impact when the man slammed her on it turning around falling on Jaemin punching him in the face hard.

"Dad!" Cried Xiaojun when the guy turned around suddenly anknowleding his existence.

"Dejun run!" Yelled Jaemin grabbing a painting from the wall breaking it on the man's back.

Xiaojun turned around falling out of the house into the car, staring the engine shivering like crazy. The door was widely opened as he has left it like that, a moment letter he saw Jaemin spring outside chased by the man. Jaemin jumped on the backseat when Xiaojun slammed the gas, the car moving forward, the guy running behind it, while the tires were barely keeping on the slippery road in the speed. Xiaojun was struggling to hold the steering wheel, letting go off the gas, allowing the car to glide down on the surface of the road for scary seconds until it stopped.

"Just freaking drive!" Yelled Jaemin.

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about Yangyang's life, and him running away after seeing his mother flirting with Winwin? What about Xiaojun's and Jaemin's escape? Will they make it out safely?

Much <3