22. New life

Xiaojun nodded again. The tingling on his skin releasing a bit when doctor Seo wrote down the prescription.

"I just don't have money to buy it," whispered Xiaojun taking the paper from him.

"I guess Yangyang's family will help you with that."

Xiaojun sighed crumbing the paper in his fist.

"They don't know. Apart from Yangyang they have no idea. I don't want them to know. Don't want them to think I'm some crazy freak."

"If Yangyang accepts you, his parents will for sure, don't worry," doctor Seo sent him a smile.

Xiaojun shrugged lifting off the armchair stumbling to the door.

"And?" Yangyang jumped to him.

"I have the prescription," Xiaojun lifted the crumbled paper miserably.

"That's great. Hey, what's that face," Yangyang wrapped his arms around him.

"I..." Xiaojun sighed.

"Has the doctor told you something bad?"

"No, it's just... I have to tell your mum and Winwin about my condition."

Yangyang lifted his face by his chin.

"I think they should know, they won't judge you."

Xiaojun nodded, even though he was so worried and insecure.

His body began to shiver again when he heard the door behind him banging.

"Boys wait here, I'll bring the pills for Xiaojun from the clinic's supplies. Ah, and call your parents," the man stretched his phone towards Yangyang.

Xiaojun was trembling terribly his teeth clenching against each other again, so Yangyang pulled him into a hug while finding the number.

Xiaojun heard his mum screaming from emotions and crying to the phone when Yangyang stayed calm explaining her where she should come to pick them up.

"They will be here as quickly as possible," muttered Yangyang ending the call.

Xiaojun nodded wrapping his arms around the boy pressing his lips to the side of Yangyang's cheek to try to still the pain, his mind became all weird like his body so he pulled away quickly looking at Yangyang all afraid.

"Keep kissing me," whispered Yangyang pecking his lips a few times, so Xiaojun pulled him back gluing his lips to Yangyang's delicious ones. He should run, should hate himself but that lovely warmth and addictive taste was giving him release, so he was just there in front of doctor Seo's office endlessly melting in Yangyang's kiss.

"The police hasn't found him yet," Yangyang sat down next to Xiaojun on his bed.

Some officers had visited the house and tried to question them, but Winwin insisted on them leaving. Xiaojun was surprised how happy and relieved Yangyang's parents were to see them. After the police intervention he has closed himself in the room, though, taking an additional pill, waiting for it to dissolve into his blood.

"What if they will find him? I don't want my father in jail. I only have him," whispered Xiaojun.

"Only him? Are you so sure?" Yangyang's palm rested on his knee.

"I'm sorry."

"Xiaojun we will be fine. We went through it all."

Xiaojun nodded. He was collecting courage to speak to Yangyang's parents about his condition.

"I need to talk to Winwin and your mum," he got up so suddenly.

"Do you want me to assist?"

"No," Xiaojun walked towards the door tossing Yangyang a quick glance.

The boy lifted his crossed fingers sending him a smile.

Xiaojun sighed leaving the room, taking the stairs down to find the two cuddling on the couch.

"Dejun dear, do you need anything?" Asked Yangyang's mum.

"I need to talk to you, both of you," Xiaojun walked to the other couch sitting down hugging a pillow.

"Sure, what can we help you with," asked Winwin.

"I will need medication, but I don't have money for it," Xiaojun took the crumbled prescription out of his pocket handing it to them.

Yangyang's mum took it reading through it briefly. Her and Winwin were both quiet so Xiaojun began to squeeze the pillow tighter.

"I'm struggling with an obsessive disorder for years now. It got worse lately. I will also need to visit doctor Seo every second day for therapy. If this will be too much of a problem you can tell me to leave, I will, try to find my father then."

"Dejun what are you talking about?" Asked Yangyang's mother in shock. "Of course we will help you with your treatment."

"I have plenty of time during the day so I can drive you to doctor Seo and back," Winwin smiled.

Xiaojun felt heat on his face unable to believe they were so supportive.

"And you don't think I'm a freak or something?" He asked.

"Dejun, never think about yourself like that," Yangyang's mum walked to him placing her palms on his so he was struggling hard to not to pull them away. "You're like our son, ok?"

He nodded feeling something scratching on the backside of his throat.

"Thank you," he muttered.

"I will go to the pharmacy early in the morning to buy this," Winwin pointed at the prescription.

Xiaojun thanked again getting up from the couch as Yangyang's mum holding his hands was bothering him much.

"I will go to sleep. Goodnight," he bowed his head than ran upstairs to storm a bathroom and wash his hands many times.

"And? How did it go?" Asked Yangyang coming inside.

"Not bad, actually."

"My parents are cool, right?" Yangyang wrapped his arms around him kissing the side of his neck sending goosebumps all over his skin.

"Um... I haven't washed since morning," muttered Xiaojun blushing.

"You smell delicious," Yangyang glued his lips back to his neck sucking on his skin sending a wave of fire through his body.

Thank you so much for your love and for your patience in waiting for the updates. What do you think about Xiaojun finding courage to tell Yangyang's family about his problems? How will he react to Yangyang's affection?

Much <3