Softest, Sweetest Skin (M)

He was being pulled up and Team straddles on the elder's lap. His shirt cascading to his side, before falling on the bed, his thighs beside the elder's waist in a loose grip.

He rounds his arms on the elder's neck, while his hand clutches the short hairs on the back of Win's nape and the light burn from his hair getting pulled evokes a groan from the elder. Which he feels, more than he hears.

Their lips languidly sucking each other. Phawin's tongue gently poking his lips open, but he leans back to take up much-needed air and he feels his skin prickle with heat when the elder chases his mouth.    It was so hot and it was enough to take his breath away.

They stare at each other for 2 seconds. Then 5, and then it becomes 10. Their pants echoing in the still room and Win's eyes were piercing through his soul. Like he was looking for something, but Team's dreams cannot decipher.

Team feels even drunker with how the elder was looking at him like he was the only person he sees. Like he feels his world stop right at that moment. Team bites his lips to stop a grin from slipping, and he clutches the older's hair harder and angles his head up so he can suck the juncture where his jaw and neck meets, and this makes Win groans louder.

Team sucks all the skin he can. At the point where the neck meets the shoulder, the spot behind the ear, he sucks every spot and sucks harder where he can elicit louder moans from Win.

Win clutches Team's back, avoiding using his nails so he doesn't break the skin. He grasps, holding on to the smooth expanse of his back, and of his thighs.

"Ugh,"

Team groans when the elder kneaded his supple thighs and butt and he unconsciously bucks his hips. And that little action caused their groins to rub against each other, and it was the spark they needed to burn.

Hot skin against wet lips, Team groans when the elder starts to lick on his cheeks and nibbles his earlobes. This was something new, Team thought. The elder in his dreams before was rough, but this Win was forceful, strong, but very slick and gentle. Team felt the older's tongue slide across his neck, down his chest, and started to lick and suck on his nipples.

"Hia!" Team shouts.

Win leans back and looks at him in worry.

"Did I hurt you?" Win asks.

Team pouts and shakes his head, and grabs the other's neck to kiss him again. It was more of rubbing of tongues than kissing, but it was sensual and wet.

"My nipples are sensitive, Hia" Team answers.

Win smirks and goes down to suck on the younger's nipples like candy. Team brings his right hand and bite on it to stop the torrent of moans spilling from him. Win grabs his hand away from his mouth, without stopping his ministration on his chest, and brings Team's both hands, on his head. Team, dazed, has nothing else to grab purchase so he grasps the older's hair.

He hears Win groan, and feel it on his chest. Win stop licking his chest, and slowly trails lower, lower, and Team can finally breathe, but it was cut short when the elder nuzzled his face on his clothed member.

"Hia! Hia!" Team exclaims.

Win holds his hands and comes up. He looks at Team, and slowly leans down. And when they're only a thread-distance apart Win whispers, on his lips, "You have the softest, sweetest skin I have ever tasted."

Team looks up and feels like he was punched out of his daze. Of course, even in his dreams, Phawin is experienced and very alluring. That deep low voice is drawing him in, but his words were drawing his tears. He wonders, how many other people did his Hia tell this to? How many beautiful girls and boys has he held this tight and whispered just this line?