Runway-Modelling-Beat-Music

Team is looking up pictures of flower arrangements to get some ideas on what he should do for his centerpieces. He has some in mind already, but he didn't know what flowers they had. Now that he does, he's trying to get more source materials. It's best to have a good picture of what he wants it to look like, instead of just winging it. He can't afford to waste some if he thinks the outcome isn't good enough.

He's saving pictures in his photos folder when his father calls his name.

"Yes, Papa?" Team stops scrolling through his phone so he can concentrate on his father better.

"Do you have something to wear for the wedding already?" In asks from inside his bedroom.

'Something to wear? The guests were asked to wear white, right?' the younger thinks.

"Umm, I was thinking of just wearing a white button shirt." Team says while holding his phone close to his chest.

"A new white button shirt?" his father asks supplementarily. With little pauses in between each word.

"No, Papa," Team answers.

"Are you telling me you're planning to wear that one white button shirt you have had since forever?" his father asks again, this time outside the door looking at him like he lost his head or something.

"Yeess?" Team answers in a drawl.

When his father's face turns even sourer, he feels like he just said the wrong thing.

"No. No. No no no no no," the elder shakes his head aggressively. Walking towards Team. Disrupting his comfortable position on the couch.

"That won't do! We're going to the mall and we're buying you a cute white outfit." his father starts.

"Then everyone is going to see how cute and pretty and beautiful and handsome my son is." his father says while dramatically staring in the distance. Then giggles to himself.

'What the-'

"But Papa we have to start with the arrangements." Team argues.

"You should've thought about that first and bought yourself a new white outfit, young man. Don't pin this on me."

"But Papa, it's not like we're part of the family. We're there as wedding staff, slash guests, slash friends, slash neighbors. Nobody's gonna notice what I'm wearing."

"That's not what it's about, Luuk. It's about looking good, and feeling good, especially in an event with that many people." his father tells him with all the confidence in the world.

"Why do I need to look good and feel good, Dad?" Team asks. Still feeling incredulous.

"Umm to look cute?! Don't you wanna find yourself a faen?"

"Dad, this is totally not the time. For a faen. We'll be busy, and nobody's gonna look at me like that."

"Not with that attitude. And certainly not with that poor white button shirt. Now, be ready in 5 minutes. Or else," his Father threatens. And goes to his bathroom.

"You need to get laid," Team whispers to himself.

"I heard that," his father says.

"What? How?" Team asks himself, in an even lower voice.

"I heard that too,"

"The fuck?" Team mouths to himself.

He picks the first thing he saw in his dresser then wears it. He doesn't need to look good going to the mall. They're going there to make him 'look good' anyway.