Square One

Team never thought that carrying buckets and vases of flowers can be... provocative. Intense, even. Okay well, he did think that before, but that was before he settled on not acting on his feelings.

That was before he talked to the elder, well talked. At least they're talking again.

And it's before he realized that the elder's too important for him to cut off. He did nothing wrong, he's one of the best people he knows and met. And he's not ruining his chances of spending time with them just because he's in love with them. That would be the greatest mistake of his life.

So why this again, huh, Team? Stop it. You're just letting yourself get distracted.

Just a simple reaching of hands to a stretch, it was.

Intense.

Ugh. Team. Stop it.

'Pull. Yourself. Together.' Team thought.

So he looks at their finished work. And looks up.

And, the wedding rush, the bright sun, the skies that are as clear as day, and the miraculously cool air in Bangkok, are enough to break Team from the spell and put his head in the game. (Totally not an HSM reference. No.)

"I think it's better if you wash up in my room." Team looks to the right and watches the stubborn driver twist the steering wheel.

Win's forearms contract and show veiny arms when he changes the gear.

Team shakes his head and licks his drying lips.

"Umm, sure. But why? You know Dad has a room, right?" he answers.

The elder scoffs loudly. Team scoffs loudly in retaliation.

"What? Why do you sound like that?"

"Team, do you really wanna walk in on your parents right now? They've been away from each other for a week. I think you know what that means." Win's honeyed voice answers.

"Hia, they've had the whole night to themselves. I think they have more self-control than that."

"You really wanna risk it?" Win replies playfully.

He remembers he actually did walk in on his parents ALMOST going at it in the kitchen.

The kitchen.

So their hotel room is-. Team shivers.

"Yeah. You know what, let's not. Yeah. I'll wash up in your room. My stuff is here in the car right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay great."

"Great. We're here." Win says.

Team looks out and sees the huge name of the hotel right there on his face.

"Wow, that was fast. Were we going too fast? I didn't even notice."

"Nah. The road is miraculously empty today. If this was on normal Bangkok traffic, we'd take at least 30 minutes."

"Yeah exactly."

Win drives towards the main door and presses the button to unlock the car door on Team's side. 

"I'll go park at the back. Find P'Wan and P'Niran, and tell them we're here. And ask someone to help us move all this"

"Okay. I'll be gone a few."

"Take your time. I'll stay here in the car"

"Okay."

"Team, wait. I got you a keycard of my room, just in case."

"Okay. Thanks."

Team hasn't been to a lot of lavish buildings in Bangkok, but the reception area of this hotel looks amazing. He hasn't seen a lot, but he knows this interior design must be exceptional. It's like those luxurious places you see in the movies.