All-White

"Yes, just put one on every table. Yes sir, right there. Thank you." Team instructs. He's finishing up on the reception area, and the place is finally looking more and more put together.

He wipes the sweat off his brow with the back of his hand and then looks back to hear a very familiar voice.

"Team, we just let ourselves up. The receptionist said you'll prolly be here." Pharm says. At the same time giving him a pat on the back.

"Thanks for coming in such short notice guys." Team tells his friend. Nonchalantly, even if his feelings show in the choke of his throat.

"Don't mention it," Lee says and gives Team's shoulder a squeeze.

"Are you alright?" Manaow finally asks.

"Did something happen?" All 3 said at the same time.

Team bites a smile at his friends. Not a bit surprised at them saying the same thing at the same time.

"We've reached peak coolness. We're just very cool and attuned and very bonded you know? We've reached maximum bonded," Lee says. Spiraling into their
coolness.

"Yes, Lee we get it. We're Lana and the Lanettes, and we finish each other's sentences." Pharm replies.

"What?"

"What?"

"Did you just- did you just quote Princess Diaries on me?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Nothing. Forget I said anything."

"So what happened, Team?" Manaow backtracks.

"Well, I don't know if you saw P'Win's IG story a few days ago?"

"P'Win's? Since when do you call him P'Win, like we do?"

"Lee, not the point."

"Okay. Yes, we did. Why?"

"Remember the guy he was with? The one he picked up from the airport?"

"Yeah?"

"He's here, and I walked in on them, which is ironic cause he told me to change in his room just in case I might walk in on my parent's doing things, and it turns out, I'm walking in on him doing things. Like, it's just a full circle you know? Full circle."

"Team, what exactly did you walk in on them doing?"

"Each other, maybe?" Pharm suggests.

"Ai'Pharm!" Manaow and Lee scold.

"What? I thought we were just saying stuff?"

"What did you walk in on them doing, Team?" Lee asks.

"Well, actually I didn't see anything cause I texted him before going in, like a decent human being. And when I walked in there they were talking on the bed, well actually P'Win was on the bed, and P'Nang, that's his name by the way, from Nangfa, which totally suits him. He's one of those super pretty people and he has such a flawless skin like-"

"Team!"

"Ugh. I'm sorry. Where was I? Right, P'Nang was standing and P'Win was on the bed. And then P'Nang bought food, and he said it was for all of us. And he's kind too. Of course, P'Win was going to be with someone kind. It's only natural. Like a handsome and another handsome person should be together."

"That's it?"

"They were just talking, Team."

"What are you talking about, Team? You're handsome, too!" They all say at the same time.