Working with devils

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n:" I can't believe you spent all our money!!!"

Y/n screamed out in anger as Irina looked down in sadness. Xenoiva sat in the corner of the room, her palm on her forehead at her partner's actions.

Irina:" But it was an image of his holiness!"

Irina showed the duo a painting of the Lord Jesus Christ, which she had bought from an art museum witch was clearly a fake.

Irina:" The guy at the art museum said it was real, and he wouldn't lie to me. Would he?"

Xenoiva sighed in disappointment as she spoke.

Xenoiva:" How did I get stuck with a partner like you."

Y/n sighed in disappointment as he spoke.

Y/n:" Looks like we're going to have to ask that damn vampire for money."

The trio sighed as they went to be hungry that night. In the morning, the three of them went to meet with Yuriko in the town square. They all got ready and left the abandoned church. They met Yuriko in town acquire as she spoke.

Yuriko:" So what did you three papists need to talk to me about?"

Both Y/n and Xenoiva angrily sighed before Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" Irina spent all of our money, and we were wondering if we could borrow some money."

Yuriko eyes narrowed as she looked at Irina.

Yuriko:" You spent all of our money..."

Irina:" Yeah, I'm afraid so. We were sorry but could you lend us some money."

Yuriko:" I can't. I spent all of my money on my hotel room."

Y/n:" How do you spend all of your money on a hotel room!"

Yuriko:" Because I got the penthouse!"

Y/n:" Why did you get a penthouse!"

Y/n and Yuriko were now arguing as the duo began to scream at each other.

Y/n:" Why you little!"

Y/n quickly grabbed Yuriko's neck as he began to choke Yuriko. Xenoiva and Irina tried to stop him, but Yuriko smiled with red cheeks as she choked.

Yuriko:" Choke me harder baby~!"

Y/n blushed and quickly dropped the vampiric girl. Xenoiva sighed as she was stuck with a group of idiots.

*Scene change*

Y/n and Yuriko sat outside of a restaurant while Irina and Xenoiva ate with Issei, Koneko, and one other person, who had found the four of them begging in the steer for money. Y/n and Yuriko had both been kicked out of the restaurant. Y/n got kicked out for trying to kill the devils with one of his bayonets and Yuriko for firing off one of her guns in the restaurant out of anger when they said that they didn't have red velvet cupcakes. The group of people exited the restaurant and looked upon the two demon hunters.

Xenoiva:" Y/n, Yuriko time to go."

The duo got off the bench they were sitting on as they walked with the devils to a fountain and began to talk to a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Y/n and Yuriko only looked at each other, not listening, not in anger or anything, just because they had nothing else to do. Yuriko winked and made a kissing face towards Y/n, making him blush and look away. Yuriko giggled at the male demon hunter's reaction.

Xenoiva:" Y/n Yuriko. Time to go."

The small group left the fountain as Yuriko questioned the two other girls.