Prologue

Y/n P.O.V~

I was in my room, my knees to my chest on my side. As my brother, Issei, stood over me. Issei laughed as he kicked in in the side over and over again as she chuckled. Issei teased me as he said quote.

Issei:" Come on, bro, fight! Don't be a pussy!"

Issei grabbed my shirt pulling me up to his level as he slugged me, sending me flying back onto the ground. Blood dripped out of my mouth and onto the floor. I tried to stand, but I fell back to the ground. Issei scoffed as he left my room, only speaking.

Issei:" Why did I have to be the brother of a freak."

I cried as I curled into the fetal position. Pain spread through me every time I moved. I desperately attempted to get to my bed. Once I reached my bed, I managed to pull myself up onto the bed and quickly hid under my blankets to feel safe. I cried myself to sleep, not wanting to get hurt again. I fell asleep crying myself to sleep that night. I slept through the night perfectly fine and woke up with the sun shining through my room's windows and curtains. I smiled and yawned while stretching. I got out of bed and was about to exit my room, but the door to my room slammed open, making me get hit with it and get sent flying back onto my butt. I looked up to see Issei holding a knife and a wide grin across his face. I tried to run away, but he grabbed the back of my shirt as Issei threw me to the ground. He then lifted the back of my shirt, leaving my wings. I had been born with two white wings like that of a bird or an angel, as mom would call me.

Issei:" Take this, you freak of nature!!"

Issei stabbed where my wing connected to my back and slowly and painfully began to remove my left wing. I attempted to scream out for help, but Issei covered up my mouth, silencing my cries for help. After three agonizing minutes of amputating my wing, Issei smiled and ran out with my wing, yelling out.

Issei:" Mommy, Mommy, look what I got!"

Tears leaked out of my eyes as I quickly jumped out of my bedroom window, falling outside of my home and running as blood dripped onto the ground behind me. As I have gotten far away enough from my former home, I sat down and brought my knees to my chest. "Did I deserve to have my wing removed?" I wondered to myself, "Do I deserve to die?" Am I truly...

 "Did I deserve to have my wing removed?" I wondered to myself, "Do I deserve to die?" Am I truly

A freak?

* Two-week time skip*

I sat in an alleyway curled into a ball in my bloodstained clothing. I heard footsteps approaching me as I looked up, I saw a man standing above me. This man was wearing a priest's uniform with a white jacket; the man had blond hair and deep blue eyes as he stared at me. He kneeled down to my level as I shook as he looked at me. His blue eyes through his glasses had what looked to be pitty in them.

???:" Boy, is this your blood on your shirt?"

I looked at the mysterious man and nodded, shaking while doing so.