30

"We won today's game too," Asahi sighs deeply, seemingly out of relief.

"Aw, that's great!" I respond. The tone in his voice is a little bit slower and quieter than usual, so I try to think of something light to ask him. "Was it a tough one?"

"Yeah, a little bit," he says, allowing a quiet laugh to escape. "I'm glad we made it through."

"Me too. Well, um, did you eat yet?"

"Yeah, we were all really hungry afterwards so we ate as soon as we got back," he responds before yawning. "Now I think everyone's just really tired."

"Aw, I see. I guess just get a lot of rest tonight then, okay?" I say, and he lets out a noise of agreement while yawning again.

"Hey, Asahi!" A new voice sounds on the other line, though a familiar one. "You out here?"

"Noya, get out of there! He's talking to (Y/N)!" Another voice says in the background.

"Oops! Sorry to bother you while you talk to your lady," Nishinoya teases.

"You're embarrassing him, you know!" A new voice says, which sounds like Sugawara.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" Nishinoya huffs. "Say hi to (Y/N) from me, okay? I'm counting on you to do that, Asahi!"

"... I'm very sorry," Asahi tiredly says once there's silence again, causing me to laugh.

"It's okay! It's nice to hear from them too, it makes my day feel a little bit brighter. Oh, but I love hearing from you most, of course."

"Ah, (Y/N)," Asahi laughs shyly, and I can just imagine the blushing look on his face.

"Well, of course."

"That reminds me, how was your day?" He asks, and I mull the question over in my mind.