「final author's note」

Final Author's Note for The Walk Home:

Thank you all for joining me on this wonderful ride. I'm so grateful for everyone who has taken a chance on my silly writing (which was definitely not without its flaws at times). I especially appreciate those of you who have made it to the end. Whether you were an outspoken or a quiet reader, I hope that this story brought you the same joy that it gave me to write (I am aware this is really damn corny LMFAO so the one thing to get from this is, y'all, I'm appreciative 100% and will never stop being so).

I'm not going to lie, this kind of hurts

It'll be a bit sad to let go of something that's been a part of my daily life for a while, but I'm really happy to have shared this experience with you all!

In case you would like to keep in touch on my new stories / me, please feel free to follow me!

One last note before I go: as you might have already noticed, this isn't really the end (I am really hoping that you all didn't just stop reading after the last chapter because THIS ISN'T THE END YET)!

I am really so appreciative of the support I've received on this story that I've decided to release one last (bonus) chapter, entitled Fin, which you can read after this block of text and my signature. One last time, thank you so so much for all of your support. I hope to see you again soon!

- tsgnsakana