Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I walked into Harry's lounge room, where he was lying on the couch, with blankets covering him.

"Better, how was school?" he replied as he sat up opening his arms out for a hug.

"Shit, it's always better when you're here" I said putting the soup I made down on the coffee table and sat next to him. Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you" Harry whispered as I pecked his lips.

"I missed you too and I made you some soup to make you feel better" I said leaning forward to get the soup.

"You really didn't have to but thank you baby" he replied.

"I really did and it's alright" I said as I opened the soup holder. I scooped spoon fulls of soup and fed him like a baby until there was none left.

"I love you" harry said as he yawned.

"I love you too" I replied kissing his forehead, "now sleep so you can get better quicker"

I tucked him in and got up to walk away, "wait, hold on I got something for you" Harry said with a snot bubble. He got up and ran out of the room as I stood still in the doorway where he had stopped me. What is he doing? Should I go check on him? I thought to myself. "I'm back!" he said, sitting down on the couch and patted the seat next to him. I walked over and sat next to him.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

Harry took out a little box and opened it revealing the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! "With this ring, I promise that I will be the best boyfriend in the world. I promise I will be here for you when you need me. I promise that I will look after you when you're sick" Harry said but then cut off by his sneeze. I gave him a tissue and he blew his nose then continued, "I promise I'll keep you safe in my arms. I promise that as long as you have this ring I will stick by you through thick and thin. I will never leave your side and will always love you. And even if you one day you don't have this ring on, I will continue to love you. You are my everything and mean the world to me. You are my first love and hopefully my last. I don't deserve you at all but yet you choose me over so many other boys. I love you Selena Brockman to the end of space and back and I promise I will always continue to". Tears rolled down my cheek, I was speechless! I hugged him tight and cried on his shoulder.

This was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! Just as I thought the world's best boyfriend couldn't get any better he proves me wrong! I finally found the words to speak, I sat up straight again and he slipped the ring on my finger. I took a breath and spoke my heart, "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me and just as I thought you were perfect to the max you prove me wrong. You are my world and I am so glad we had met and become us. Even till this day, I am astonished at how perfect you are. The way your curls bounce and those mesmerizing green eyes are nothing but amazing. I love everything about you and fail to find a flaw. I cannot think of anyone else more deserving than you, well actually, I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. I love you Harold Styles and always will. Thank you".

I kissed him but he pulled away with a pout. "I'm sick, I don't wanna get my beautiful princess sick too" he said. I giggled and kissed his forehead as I stood up.

"I better go so you can sleep. My baby needs his beauty sleep in order to get better" I said as he laid down. I tucked him in and pecked his lips.

"I love you" harry said, as I walked out.

"I love you too" I said before closing the door.

I looked at the beautiful ring that sat perfectly on my right hand. It was amazing. I put out my hand and admired it as the sun hit it making it sparkle it's clear crystals.