Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Selena's Pov

I woke up, regretting opening my eyes as the brightness of the sunlight coming through my window hit my eyes. I grimaced and put my sheets over my face covering the agonizing sunshine. I looked to my clock on my side table, "6:05am" I moan, getting up painfully. I stumbled into my ensuite bathroom taking a look at myself in the mirror. Brushing away a piece of my black hair from my eyes, I looked at my tooth brush, I grabbed it and began brushing my teeth.

I walked out of my bathroom and opened my wardrobe, deciding what I was going to wear. I picked a cute blue t-shirt showing my stomach and a pair of plain white shorts. I grabbed my bag heading down stairs to have breakfast. As soon as my toast was ready I heard the honk of my boyfriend's sports car and ran out the front door to his car.

I got in the car and shoved my bag into the back seat. I was greeted with a rough kiss from my boyfriend Jeremy, he grabbed my face and slammed his lips right onto mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth for about a minute then pulled away and started the car.

I looked at Jeremy, "what?" he grunted. "Aren't you gonna say hi? Or at least smile at me?" I asked with disbelief, he was that rude. Jeremy was a jerk, he was rude to everyone he has ever laid eyes on, including me, his girlfriend. I wanted to dump the ass hole but I was too scared of what he would do to me, so I just left it, waiting for him to dump me. I started dating him because he was hot, he was muscular, he had blue eyes and light brown hair. But then I got to know his personality, he was pushy, rude, mean and rough. It has been around five months since I have started dating this jerk, I liked it when he was gentle but that was hardly ever.

"Hi" he grumbled, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I saw Harold, a nerd in my maths class, he was known as socially awkward, weird, gross, e.c.t but I never saw him in that way. I personally though Harold was quite hot, I never told anyone though, obviously, everyone would think I'm mad. I looked at him and smiled to myself, he looked up and saw me, I looked away to my boyfriend who was concentrating on the road. I thought of Harold's emerald green eyes and how sexy his curls are, he's so attractive.