Chapter 53

Chapter 53

I screamed as Louis trapped me in a head lock, my balance unstable as my feet dug into the sand. "Louis Tomlinson! Let me go!" I squealed.

"Say you're sorry" he laughed.

"No!" I protested.

"Fine, I guess I'll just have to keep you like this all day" he said as I tried to escape from his grasp.

"LOUIS!"

"Yes Selena? Is someone ready to apologise?"

"No! Louis! Let me go!"

"Apologise first"

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes"

"Fine, I'm sorry for eating your sandwich!" I gave up. Louis chuckled as I he let go of me, my butt landing onto the sand. "Not funny" I said, trying to keep a straight face but a smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

"Yes, yes it is funny" he stated, "you're such a weak girl"

"Oh yeah?" I laughed, running up and tackling him, face first into the sand. I got up and wiped myself off as my friends applauded me.

"Wooh! Go Sel!" Liz laughed as I walked over to the rest of my friends.

Harry pecked my lips, "please don't tackle me" he whispered jokingly.

I laughed, "I will tackle your lips"

"Sounds good" he replied, kissing my lips again. His large, soft hands trailed down my body to my hips. He slightly bit my lip as my tongue entered his mouth. I pulled away as I felt a hand smack my butt.

"Try not to swallow him" Louis laughed as Harry went bright red.

"Don't make me spill" I threatened him. Oh how I love using that against him.

"I know you're never gonna spill" Louis smiled, challenging me.

"Oh really?" I asked as everyone looked at him.

"Uh, yeah"

I evilly smirked, "So I was at Louis' house one afternoon and I heard weird noises from upstairs. I think he forgot that I was in his house. Anyway, being the curious person I am I went upstairs and opened the door. It was something you would NEVER want to see-"

"Don't say no more!" Louis shouted, covering his hand over my mouth as I tried to break free. "I'm sorry, please don't, I'm sorry"

I escaped from his embrace, "better be"

"I am" he answered, cheeks blushing.

"What did you walk into?" I heard the voice of my English teacher ask.

"Nothing, nothing sir, nothing at all" Louis rushed as everyone burst into laughter.

"Tomlinson, you've always been a weird kid" the teacher chuckled, "I'm going, sorry for eavesdropping"

"It's ok" I laughed as he walked off.

Louis jokingly death stared me, "that was so close" he laughed.

"Indeed" Jordan agreed.

"Never ever want to know what you walked into" Poppy laughed as she bumped her hips into Ellie's.

"It, it wasn't that bad..." Ellie blushed.

"It was bad enough" I laughed as Niall shuffled Louis' hair.

Today was our day to the beach with the soon to be graduates of Holmes Chapel Comprehensive. The teachers were being care free today, which was good. I had decided to wear an orange, strapless bikini today that had frills. I changed my belly ring to a silver, dangling one with cute stars on it. Yeah, I have my belly pierced, did I forget to mention that? Liz wore a hot pink triangle bikini that was pretty much plain, simple but effective to Niall's urges. Poppy wore a floral, filly bikini and Ellie wore a red bikini that matched the colour of Louis's board shorts, how cute.

Harry and I wandered off and found ourselves on some rocks on the beach. We sat down on one of them, looking out into the sea as waves crashed on our feet, tickling our toes. Our fingers were entwined as we breathed in the salty fresh air. I moved my gaze up to his face, damp ringlets flopped over his forehead. I let out a giggle as dimples indented into his cheeks. How can someone be this perfect? Harry smiled at me as I gazed into his emerald green eyes. He lifted his hand and tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear before leaving a kiss to my lips. His hand remained cupped on my cheek as we deepened the kiss. I always love the taste of his sweet lips against mine, it makes my heart beat fast and butterflies do somersaults in my stomach.

Our kiss was interrupted by a big wave, splashing the both of us. I laughed as I moved my hair to one side of my shoulders. Harry stood up on the rock, offering his hand out for me to take as a cheeky smile displayed on his face. I took his offer, standing up from the rock as my wet black hair dripped down my side, to just above my stomach. I felt his hand on the back of my thigh lifting me up bridal style. I giggled as he pecked my lips. He carried me back to the sand as I watched droplets drip from his hair.

Harry gently laid me down on the sand. Our lips came in contact as he hovered above of me. My hands travelled up his wet body to his hair, fisting his perfect ringlets. The kiss deepened as I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. He slowly left my lips, kissing down to my jawline. I shivered as he sucked at my neck, leaving me a love bite. I pulled him back to my lips, connecting them one last time before I sat up. "Harry" I giggled as he blushed. I pecked his lips as I stood up. Our fingers entwined as we made our way down the beach, back to where everyone else is.

"Where were you two?" Liz asked, Niall's arms tight around her as his chin rested on her shoulder from behind.

"Nowhere" I smiled.

"Probably having sex in a cave" Louis teased.

I playfully hit his arm, "no!"

"Whatever you say Sel" Liz winked as Niall and Louis bursted into laughter. I poke my tongue at them as Harry's cheeks reddened.

"You're not so innocent yourselves" I answered as Harry's arms snaked around my waist.

"Oh, so you did have sex in a cave?" Niall teased.

"No!" I replied, "I don't even think there's any caves around here"

"Oh, so you guys just had sex on the sand?" Liz asked.

"No! We didn't have sex!" I laughed.

"Alright then" Liz chuckled as Niall left kisses on her neck.

I laid in the sun next to Ellie, Poppy and Liz, tanning. Although I honestly don't need a tan, I'm tan enough as I am. I felt a presence lay beside me, hands holding mine. I smiled as Harry's lips came in contact with my cheek. "Hi beautiful" he whispered. I took my sun glasses off and sat up. I bent down and kissed Harry's lips as he remained lying on the sand. I brushed my thumb over his left dimple as he smiled his breath taking smile.

I looked over to my friends who were also being accompanied by their boyfriends. I giggled as Louis attacked Ellie with multiple kisses, they're so cute. Poppy and Jordan were messing around like usually with their play fights. Niall was being gentle with Liz, I smiled as he brushed his nose against hers, looking her deep in the eyes. Liz never really falls for guys, she's one of those girls where when she falls in love, it's a really big deal. I watched as Niall pushed her hair back, leaving delicate kisses on her lips. Wow, I'm a really good match maker. I looked back at Harry, he gave me a questioning look before I smiled and kissed his lips.

How did I get so lucky?