Chapter 51

Chapter 51

2 weeks later

Selena's Pov

I rummaged through my book bag attempting to find my ringing phone. Argh! Where the hell is it?! I finally found it and clicked on the answer call button pissed. "What?" I asked harshly, without checking the caller ID.

"Um, hi princess" the sound of my perfect boyfriend spoke.

"Hey, sorry, how are you?" I asked feeling guilty of being harsh.

"Are you ok?" he asked caringly.

I sighed, "yeah, just all this studying and tests coming up, it's frustrating"

"I know it is, but could you come by mine? If that's ok..."

"Yeah, when do you want me to? I wanna see you... and get away from my book filled room" I said, taking a glance around my room.

"Would now be ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in ten"

"Sounds good, can't wait to see you, love you"

"Either and love you too" I said before hanging up the phone.

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a black button up shirt that tied up at the bottom and a pair of white shorts. I got changed and ran a brush through my hair before applying some lip gloss. I walked downstairs and headed out to Harry's.

I knocked on the front door of his house as I heard footsteps quickly stumble down the stairs. I let out a giggle as Harry opened the door revealing him in a white robe. "How fancy sir" I complimented as he went bright red.

"Hi princess" he smiled.

"Hi Harry" I laughed as he kissed my cheek before standing aside to let me in. I looked around for a second, but was focused back on Harry as his hand entwined with mine.

"I got a surprise for you upstairs" he said as he led me to the stairs.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked.

He laughed, "you'll see"

We went up the stairs and stood in the hall. "Close your eyes" he said as I did what was told. I felt his soft hands cover my eyes.

"What? Don't you trust me?" I joked.

"Nope, not at all" he chuckled as he manoeuvred me down the hall. We came to a stop, he turned me to face the right before one of his hands left my eye. I heard a door squeak open before he led me into the unknown room. I shivered as my bare feet stepped onto the cold tiles. Harry let go of my eyes, "open" he said as he placed a kiss to my cheek.

My mouth dropped open. The bathroom was lit up by dim candles as water ran in the bath tub with bubbles everywhere. I looked up to Harry as his dimples displayed on his cheeks. "Do you like it?" he asked as I nodded.

"I love it!" I shouted as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"That's good" he smiled, "you looked really stressed with the studying so I thought I might reward my beautiful girl with a spa"

"How do you always know exactly what to do?" I asked.

"I asked my mummy how to make you happy and I told her you were stressed and that I wanted to do something for you" he blushed.

I giggled, "you are the most amazing person in the world"

"Apart from you" he whispered, connecting our lips together. He slowly pulled away, tugging my hair to one shoulder. "Well I better go so you can enjoy this" he said, backing away to the door.